75.

-Heather's P.O.V

I slammed the front door shut hearing it echo throughout the house, pissed would be an understatement. I understand that he was having a guys day, but this is an emergancy. Someone was in my room last night and put a gun in my room. A fucking gun.

"Heather?" I looked over seeing Luke shirtless in his sweatpants, "are you alright?" I shook my head.

"No, but I will just say I am." I gripped the kitchen counter, breathing deeply. I was pissed at Niall, I just wanted to scream at him. "Where's Maddie?" I asked.

"She went with mom to grandma's." I nodded biting my lip, I was scared to stay in my room tonight.

"I'm going to Hanna's, I'll be home tomorrow or something. Okay?" He nodded, his face twisted in confusion. Before he was able to ask any questions, I sprinted up the stairs and straight into my room, keeping the door open. I sent Hanna a quick text asking if she could get me, and she said yes.

I packed some over night clothes for Hanna's, making sure to grab the stuff I needed. I heard a honk outside informing she was here, I took one last glance in my room before rushing down the stairs. I slipped on my Converse, closing the door behind me.

"Hey, you okay?" Hanna asked when I got in the car, I nodded.

"Yeah, just need some girl time." She smiled driving away.

"We should call up Lola." I forgot that Hanna hadn't been told about Lola, I looked over at her.

"Lola is in North Carolina, she moved." Her smile faded into a small frown.

"I'm sorry Heather, that must be hard." I nodded leaning back in the seat, sighing.

We pulled up to her and Tyler's flat, when my phone started buzzing in my pocket. I looked at the screen seeing Niall's name flash across the screen, I sighed hitting the ignore button before turning my phone off.

"So, what do you want to do?" Hanna asked as we stepped inside, it was silent meaning that Tyler wasn't here. She plopped down onto the red couch, patting the spot next to her.

"Well, how about we just chill here all day." She shook her head.

"Let's do something fun, lets do our hair and make up, wear something nice and go out. Are you and Niall fighting?" I shrugged, I mean I don't know if you would call it a fight.

"We just, I had to tell him something important. He was having a guys day, and I understood that. He ignored all my calls and he just said I was a clingy girlfriend." She frowned.

"Forget him, forget the guys. We're going to have fun!"

-Niall's P.O.V

"So, you mean she just found it?" Tyler asked with confusion in his voice, I ran my hands over my face, groaning.

"I really don't know, all she said is that someones after both of us. I can't put her life at risk." I shook my head before dialing her number once more, going straight to voice mail. "Now she's not answering her fucking phone." I muttered tossing my phone on the table.

"Mate, calm down." Harry patted me on the back, I couldn't calm down. What if she was kidnapped?

"She wasn't kidnapped, they wouldn't it do it this early." Tyler told me, I let out a sigh of relief. "I mean, what about her friends? Call and see if they're with her." The only people she talked to was Lola, the girls at the fire and Hanna. Hanna!

"Call Hanna, they might be together. Put it on speaker." Tyler dialed her number, putting it on speaker hearing it ringing.

"Heellllooo!" She sang into the phone, there was loud music in the background.