71.

Songs for this chapter:

Young and beautiful- Lana Del Rey

Iris- GooGoo Dolls

-Heather's P.O.V

"Niall wake up before I beat you with a damn baseball bat." I screamed from my bathroom as I straightened my hair, he groaned loudly before rolling around in the bed, probably going back to sleep. It's been two weeks since Niall's and I's date, today was the day Ami was getting married. It was 7:30 and Niall had to go get his tux for the wedding, but he wouldn't wake up.

I slammed the straightener onto the counter going back into bedroom, ripping the blankets off him.

"What the fuck Heather." He snapped, I placed my hands on my hips as he opened his eyes, wiping the sleep away.

"I've been trying to get you up for the past thirty minutes, get up." I demanded, he sighed reaching out and gripping my hips pulling me down on him. I sighed, irritated that he wouldn't get up. "Niall-" he cut me off by placing his lips on mine.

"Shh five more minutes." He mumbled resting his hands on my butt, I squeezed my eyes shut wanting to rip his eyes out. My head rested between his neck and shoulder as my hand traced shapes on his chest.

"Alright Niall come on." He sighed loudly as I pushed myself off him, his eyes fluttering every second.

"Go start the shower for me please?" He asked playing with the ring on my finger, I nodded turning away going back into the bathroom as I heard movement from behind me. I reached into the shower turning on the water, making sure it was warm. I turned on the fan in the bathroom so it wouldn't get hot, my hair would end up sticking to my skin.

I continued straightening my hair while Niall grabbed his clothes from the bedroom, coming into the bathroom shortly afterwards. Without warning, he pulling his boxers down his legs making squeal shutting my eyes. He chuckled, hearing the shower curtain close shut before I opened my eyes.

"Fuck, can you go get my body wash from my bag." He talked loudly over the running water, I sighed in annoyance.

"Are you that lazy and can't walk out of the shower to grab it?" I groaned in frustration, digging through his backpack grabbing his Old Spice body wash and his mens shampoo with his toothbrush. I went back into the bathroom handing it to him, putting his tooth brush down.

"Why are you so bitchy today? Are you on your period again this month?" I ignored his comment and continued doing my hair, but he was right. I've been bitchy to him at least the whole week, and last night I got at least an hour of sleep so I could finish the CD for Ami's wedding, and that took a while.

"Just hurry up please." I told him while unplugging the hot iron before putting it in the first drawer, grabbing my make up bag. I applied the normal amount of eyeliner and mascara. "Damnit, Niall did I leave my brown eye shadow at your house?" I asked, he peeked his head out rolling his eyes, his hair hitting above his eyes.

"I don't know, it's not like I wear it." I sighed digging through the bag, realizing that I probably did leave it at Niall's. I walked out of the bathroom and down into Elizabeth's room, where Ami was staying. I haven't been able to come in here since her death, it's been hard. I twisted the knob seeing Ami was just waking up, she looked up at me smiling.

"Morning." I smiled.

"Can I borrow your eye shadow? I don't have any." She nodded handed me a basket of make up as I thanked her, rushing down to Maddie's room. I opened the door seeing her curled up with Mr. Snuggles, her teddy bear that Niall bought her. "Maddie, come on wake up." I spoke softly brushing her hair back, she groaned opening her eyes.