29.

-Heather's P.O.V

Time seem to go by faster than usual, making my anixety kick in. I looked at my phone every five minutes, Niall would glance at me. I was a wreck, for all I know is that it could be a plan and I could get killed, or kidnapped. I let out a deep shaky breath, I needed to calm down. Shoot, I can't.

"Babe you okay?" Niall asked pulling me into his side, I gave him a fake smile nodding. I looked down at my phone once more, 11:58. Two minutes left, I just need to try and stay calm. You're doing this for Niall, for his safety. My leg started to bounce up and down, catching Niall's attention. This minute seemed to go by faster, making my stomach churn. I looked across from me, Tyler stared at me with worry. He knew something was going on.

12:00. It was time, I sighed standing up while Niall stared up at me, raising an eyebrow.

"Going to the bathroom." He stared at me for a brief moment, before he stood up placing his drink onto the ground, grasping my hand into his. I was confused when he brought me a few feet away from the fire, fully aware of Tyler and the nosey lads watching us, along with Lola. He stood in front of me, hands on my bare waist. "Uh, everything okay?" I questioned, raising an eyebrow.

"I'm going to tell you something and I want you to listen carefully," his voice was low, his finger tips squeezing my sides. I nodded slowly, swallowing hard. "I trust you, but ever since the game you pulled at Kevin's, I don't know if I can believe you. So if this is just one of your silly games," he pulled me against his chest making me gasp quietly, my hands resting on his chest. "It's not going to end pretty with you and I, do you understand?" He nibbled on the edge of my ear softly, my breaths coming out quicker.

"Yeah, yeah I understand." I whispered, he pulled away from my ear, kissing me hard on the mouth. I placed my hand on his upper arms, his hands resting on my lower back, his finger tips dancing along my bare skin. His tongue swiped my bottom lip, my mouth opening slightly for him. Our tongues mingled together, the kiss becoming more heated. I let out a quiet moan when he sucked on my lip softly, his hand going towards the back of my neck, bringing me closer. My hips bucked forward when my phone started buzzing, Niall let out a loud, heavy groan from the sudden contact. I pulled away, giving him a shy smile.

"Sorry." I pulled out my phone, seeing a new text from Max.

'From: Unknown

I said 12:00, not 12:05. I've got the fucking gun loaded aiming straight at Niall's head, hurry up before I pull the trigger.'

My eyes widened at the text, swallowing hard. I glanced at up at Niall who had his hands resting on his knees, panting heavy. I locked my phone, shoving it into the back pocket of my jeans.

"Niall, i'll be right back." He looked up me, kissing me once more before nodding.

"Meet you by the fire." I nodded running my hands through his hair before walking past him, walking a faster pace so I could get to the garage quicker. I shut the back door quietly, so it made it seem as if I was going to the bathroom. I shut the front door, jogging towards the garage. It was dark, only light there was from the one that hung from the roof of the garage.

"I didn't think you would come, lover boy couldn't seem to remove himself from you." I jumped, turning around when I noticed Max standing behind me, Clayton stood a few feet behind him. The other two strangers were gone.

"What do you want?" I whispered, taking a step back as he smirked. Once my back came in contact with the cold garage, I knew I was screwed.

"Actually, I wanted to make a deal with you. It happens to involve Niall." He spoke, shoving his hands into the front of his pockets.