56.

-Lola's P.O.V

I fiddled with my phone as I waited for the phone call to come, while we sat around the fire, besides Heather.

"Where's Heather?" I questioned Niall.

"Sleeping." He told me before grabbing a beer from the cooler, I nodded jumping slightly as I felt my phone buzz, Ashley's name flashing across the screen.

"I'll be right back." I told Liam, getting off his lap walking towards the house before answering the call.

"Lola?" She questioned.

"Ashley, you should of never sent your daughter here." I hissed into the phone turning my attention back towards the fire, seeing Niall watching me closely.

"What are you talking about? I got her away from here because she needed a break, that's the only place she could go." I pinched the bridge of my nose, sighing deeply.

"She found the the picture, of you and John with Heather. She's slowly starting to find out what's going on." I heard her curse quietly.

"Just tell her no, damnit!" She yelled.

"I did Ashley, but this is my best friend. If she finds out the truth, do not get me involved. Do not bring me up, do you understand?" I growled into the phone, I could pratically smell her smirk.

"Ah Lola I wish I could do that, but you've offered to help me keep this secret between us. Of course your involved, and the blame will not only be put on me, but also you." I stepped inside the house, turning the kitchen light on gripping the counters.

"I'm her best friend, I'm not losing her because of these stupids secrets." I hissed.

"Lola you've already helped, don't try to get out of the mess now. Goodbye." I slammed my phone onto the counter cursing quietly.

"Everything okay?" I jumped turning around seeing Heather standing at the bottom of the stairs in Niall's t-shirt and a pair of pink shorts, her hair in a high pony tail.

"Yeah, just fighting with my mom." I laughed nervously, she nodded walking towards the fridge, grabbing the plate of left over chinese food we had gotten for dinner earlier. She hummed to a random tune before pouring the food onto a plate, putting it into the microwave. I looked at her arm, seeing a large dark colored bruise. "What happened?" I asked touching the bruise, she flinched.

"Don't touch me." She growled, I looked back up at her seeing her eyes a darker shade of brown.

"What the hell is wrong with you?" I snapped, she laughed darkly shaking her head, stepping closer to me.

"I know what your little game is, about the pictures. Don't worry Lola, I'm not that far behind you." She smirked, when the microwave beep informing that the food was done.

"What game?" I spoke, my voice shaky.

"Don't play that stupid innocent shit, you know exactly what I'm talking about. So, is John my father?" She questioned, raising an eyebrow. I opened my mouth to say something, when nothing came out. "Cat got your tongue?" She smirked, this isn't Heather.

"I um I will be outside." I whispered, walking past her giving her one more glance before going outside. Something wasn't right.

-Heather's P.O.V

I grabbed my plate of chinese food sitting at the table, about to take a bit when there was a sharp pain in my back. I gasped loudly dropping the fork, my back arching in pain. That familiar chuckle filled my head, making me cry out.

"Controlling you is so fun, I love it." I looked at Dylan with my teary eyes, before I rubbed my eyes roughly.

"Leave me alone!" I screeched, my voice cracking. He smirked as he sat in the chair across from me.