98.

Ami and Paul on the sidee.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Come on honey, time to wake up." My mother's sweet voice rang throughout my room, I groaned pulling the blankets up to my chin, burying my face into my pillow. I don't know what time it was or what we were doing, but I was tired and felt like hibernating all day in my bedroom. I ended up falling asleep around five this morning because I was hyper and don't know what the hell sleep is.

"Noo, let me sleep." I whined, I heard her laugh as she ran her fingers through my hair.

"Heather get up or I will shut off the WiFi." I sat up immediately, giving her a one eyed glare. I swear if the WiFi is shut off, I will cry a river and never leave my room again. I'd probably be dead. "That's what I thought, get dressed." She patted my head as if I was a dog, before she got off my bed and shut the door behind her. I let out an annoyed sigh, shoving the blankets off me and stretching my limbs out.

It's nine in the fucking morning, why in god's name am I awake? My mom should know better than to wake me up this early.

I stood up from my bed going towards my dresser, turning on my phone before searching through my drawers to look for an outfit. I grabbed a pair of denim shorts that had stars and stripes printed on the front of them, with a black shirt. I grabbed clean undergarments, changing when my phone was buzzing non stop.

I tucked in the shirt before clasping the necklace Niall had gotten me, throwing my orange hair into a pony tail before grabbing my phone, seeing my missed notifications.

55 missed calls from Niall.

15 next text from Niall.

'Niall: Baby plz

Niall: Stup ignor me

Niall: Cum get me

Niall: I said cum lolz

Niall: I fuqin luv u bae

Niall: U dont luv mez?

Niall: I miss ur lipz boo

Niall: Lets have crazi sex

Niall: jk boo luvz u

Niall: U lik chiken?

Niall: U soooo purrty

Niall: Y U SO MAD?

Niall: u DNT HAV TO INGOR ME

Niall: Wut da craic u doin

Niall: pece biss I luv u goin 2 bed now dnt forgt dat i luvz u an we aint eva leavin echotha baba.'

I shook my head at the text messages before locking my phone, he was clearly drunk and didn't know half of the shit he was saying. I grabbed my black and white Converse, slipping them on before grabbing my sun glasses and going down the stairs.

"Did you turn the WiFi off?" I questioned my mother quickly, she rolled her eyes shaking her head at me while grabbing her purse.

"No because you would of had a fit or ended up eating all the food in the house, so no I didn't." I let out a sigh of relief, my heart going back to it's normal rate. Thank the lord.

"Where's dad and Maddie?" I questioned before grabbing a box of Oreo's, my mother glaring at me for my choice of breakfast. Hey, she woke me up this early in the morning, I'm eating what I want.

"Their helping Luke find a place to stay, your father is driving him around." I nodded shoving a cookie into my mouth, my mom now leaned against the counter with her arms crossed, watching me.