28.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Niall you're an awful singer." I mumbled stepping out of the car, he chuckled following behind me as we walked towards the house. He decided to sing 'Call me maybe', as loud as he could. I think I've gone deaf. I pushed the door open, hearing the television from the living room. We slipped off our shoes, before entering the living room. Maddie was watching TV while Hunter, my moms boy or whatever you want to call him was on his laptop.

"Heather!" Maddie yelled jumping off the couch running towards me, I bent down picking her up, she wrapped her arms around my neck. Hunter smiled as he closed his laptop placing it on the table after adjusting his shirt.

"Well I better get going, wouldn't want your mother to worry if I'm late." He chuckled, I laughed along when his eyes went down towards my jaw before taking a quick glimpse of Niall. Does everyone seriously think Niall beats me?

"Bye, have fun." I called out before he slammed the door, I placed Maddie on the couch while I took a seat next to her. Niall plopped down next to me, wrapping his arms around my shoulder before Maddie crawled onto my lap.

"Hi Neil!" I laughed lightly when she didn't say his name right, Niall did the same.

"Hey kid." He ruffled her brown hair as she giggled loudly, "you guys have the same laugh and look alike, it's crazy." And he was right, only we had different color eyes

"Yeah, kind of." I shrugged leaning into his side as Maddie eventually crawled onto his lap, curling into a ball while she watched Sponge Bob. I jumped slightly when I heard the front door shut, Niall pulled his arm back allowing me to get up. I stood up walking towards the door only to see Elizabeth.

"Hey." She whispered, she looked rough. Her hair was sticking up in every direction as her eyes were blood shot, I'm sure it was from smoking and not crying.

"If you're having Justin over make sure to keep the noise down, Maddie's trying to sleep." I spoke calmly, I wanted to bitch her out for humiliating me like that in front of half of the school but I decided against it. She nodded while giving me a small smile before walking up the stairs.

"Babe," I turned around seeing Maddie fast asleep in Niall's arms. I smiled as he stood up holding her like a new born baby, I led him up the stairs. I walked towards her bedroom that was decorated with princess stickers, I pushed the door open allowing Niall to go put her in bed.

"What should I wear to the party?" I asked Niall, sitting on the bed. He shrugged laying down on the bed wrapping his arm around my stomach causing me to fall back. He sighed heavily making me turn on my side, I placed my hand on his cheek.

"What's wrong?" I asked worried that something was wrong with him, he smiled shaking his head at me.

"Nothing, just worried about you." I shook my head at him as he sat up.

"I'm fine." I smiled softly at him, he smiled placing his lips on mine, smelling the familiar scent of his cigarettes.

"Get ready, I'll wait." He laid on his back, he laced his fingers together behind his head. I stood up as I went over to my dresser, looking for a shirt first. I grabbed a cute shirt with a pair of jean shorts before stepping inside the bathroom closing the door behind me. I pulled off the outfit I wore today, replacing it with my new one. I wore a tight dark blue half cut shirt that went a little above my belly button that had white stars on it, with light colored jean shorts. It was actually a really cute outfit.

"Is this too much?" I asked Niall stepping out of the bathroom, he sat up looking at my outfit biting his lip as he did so.

"You look hot as hell." My cheeks flushed at his comment before I walked towards the dresser, only to be pulled back onto the bed with Niall next to me smiling cheekly at me.

"But, what happened to the shorts?" He asked, tugging on them. I raised an eyebrow at him.

"There too short, I'm sure if you bent over or something your ass would show." I sighed pushing myself up before turning my body towards him.

"Niall, there fine. Please, I will be by your side for the rest of the night if it makes you feel better." He smirked giving my hip a squeeze, leaning forward, his lips brushed against my ear.

"And, after the party. We've got some business to take care of at my place."

---

We pulled up to large beige house, my eyes widened at how many cars were here. Niall chuckled at my reaction when he opened my door, lacing our fingers together before I got out. We made our way inside the crowded house, keeping a good grip on his hand so I wouldn't loose him.

"Were going in the back, that's where the boys are." He yelled loudly over the blaring music, I nodded as he started pulling us through the crowd. It was tough to get through, but we eventually made our way to the backyard. Several of the jocks looked in my direction, wolf whistling while they eyed me like a piece of meat. Niall gave them a cold stare before he wrapped his arm around my waist.

"Niall mate!" Zayn yelled, they sat in plastic blue chairs as Liam stood up jogging towards Niall, and Tyler sat next to a pretty blonde haired girl. Must be his girlfriend.

"Heather, this is Hanna my girlfriend. Hanna, this is Heather, Niall's girl." She stood up embracing me in a hug making me laugh, she smelt of flowers. I sound like a creep. She had shoulder length blonde hair with bright blue eyes that you could see from a mile away, she wore a gorgeous black strapless dress that hugged her body perfectly. She was gorgeous.

"Heatherr!" I turned around seeing Lola sprinting towards me with a plastic cup in her hand, brown substance spilling from the cup as she ran. She wrapped her arms around me tightly causing me to stumble as the others laughed.

"You okay? Are you drunk?" I asked, she shook her head nudging me with her elbow before she wrapped her arm around my shoulder.

"Is it bad that I missed my bestfriend? Tonight, sleepover." She demanded, I opened my mouth to speak but Niall cut me off.

"Sorry Lola, I'm taking her for the night." He smirked, dropping his left eye into a wink while the boys started hollowing. I blushed furiously while Lola and Hanna laughed loudly, making me more embarressed.

"You guys are going to have sex?" Lola exclaimed, I took a seat next to Hanna. We scooted our chairs back so the boys wouldn't hear our conversation.

"No, I told him I would do anything for him if he let Tyler come over." I spoke, Hanna looked over at me with an eyebrow raised.

"Oh god no not like that, he works with Niall and I had to talk too him." She laughed before taking a sip from the beer bottle that was in her hand.

"So, you're going to blow him? Or hand job?" Lola asked casually, I groaned as I burried my face in my hands.

"Shut up! I don't know, I mean I guess a hand job.." I trailed off, she sat criss cross in her chair, smiling widely at me before she started explaining.

"Well, keep a good grip on it. Not too tight, that would probably hurt. Anyways, you move your hand at a slow pace at first, you always want to tease them. That's the best part, continuing. Once you get the hang of it, you can start to move your hand faster, and when you feel the penis twitch. That means their going to cum, so it will end up getting on your hand or some shit. But, you can either lick it or just wash it off, it taste salty." She shrugged as if it was nothing, I scrunched my nose up in disgust. Did not want to know that..

"S.O.S." Lola blurted, I raised an eyebrow at her but then it hit me. We only said that when there was a bad situation, or when it was an emergancy. I turned around where Lola nodded her head in the direction of the garage, my eyes landed on three- actually four figures leaning against the garage. Staring in my direction. My phone buzzed in my pocket, making me jump slightly. I pulled it out from my pocket, reading the message, my blood running cold.

'From: Unknown

Meet me in this spot at 12, or I will not hesitate to put a bullet through your loved ones brain.

-Your's truly, Clayton.'

*

Wow, that was harsh Clayton.