22.

-Heather's P.O.V

"I'll bury them at the bottom of the damn river. Orange may not be my color, but I'm wiling to wear it." Lola grumbled, I elbowed her in the rib causing her to groan. School was over, and I was glad because it was Friday. That meant I had three days off. I say three because we have four types of days. A, B, C, D days, I only have eight classes on A and C days.

I pulled my keys out from my bag, clicking the unlock button hearing my car beep. As I got closer, my eyes widened when I saw what they have done.

'Heather Fostwhore AKA, queen of aids' was printed on it with some type of spray paint, there were dicks doodled around the car making my eyes blur with tears.

"Heather you need to do something!" Lola snapped, placing her hands on her hips, clearly aggrivated. Hell, so was I. But I couldn't do anything, they would just get more revenge on me. And it would be much worse. I shook my head handing the keys to her, she raised an eyebrow before she grabbed them.

"I can't bring it home, my mom will flip. I'll just borrow my sisters car, its not a big deal." She nodded, wrapping her arms around my shoulders, I wrapped mine around her waist.

"Better get out of here before somebody sees, it won't be good." I nodded as she got into the car, I sighed running my fingers through my hair. I decided to ask Niall for a ride home, I don't think he would mind. I walked towards his car, leaning against the passenger seat before I pulled out my phone playing candy crush.

"Heather?" I looked up seeing Harry, I gave him a small smile as he walked towards me.

"What are you doing?" He asked, I suddenly felt as if this was a bad idea to ask Niall for a ride.

"I um was going to ask Niall for a ride..." I trailed off, sliding my phone into my pocket. He smiled brightly at me shaking his head.

"Don't worry I was just messing with ya, he'll be here in a second. Where's your car? I remember seeing it in the parking lot." I shifted my weight onto the left foot, thinking of an excuse.

"Oh, um Lola has it. She's borrowing it for the weekend." I laughed nervously, he nodded slowly.

"HEATHERR!" I jumped slightly when I was lifted in the air, being squeezed to the point where I could barley breath. I noticed it was Niall's friend, Louis.

"Lou, let her go she can't breath." Niall spoke, Louis dropped me onto my feet pretending to pout as he walked towards the car.

"Get in the car, I'll be in a second." The boys mumbled unheard words, as they pushed each other into the car one by one squishing into the back.

"You okay?" He asked, brushing my hair back from my face. I nodded, smiling softly at him.

"I was wondering if you could give me a ride? Lola has my car." He nodded, before we walked towards the car. I got into the passenger seat, Niall getting into the drivers seat.

"Niall turn that radio upp!" I laughed quietly when the boys started singing along to 'Fancy', besides Niall who was in a fit of laughter. His laugh was so darn cute. I jumped slightly when he placed his hand on mine, lacing our fingers togther while his thumb rubbed the back of my hand.

We pulled into the driveway, Niall let go of my hand to turn down the radio. The lads started to whine loudly as Niall mumbled curse words under his breath. I grabbed my bag before I opened the door, stepping out as the boys all shouted goodbye to me. I closed the door while Niall stood in front of the car, waiting for me.

"So, I was thinking about a date tonight?" He asked, a smirk playing on his lips as he placed his hands on my waist pulling me against him. Was he aware that the boys were watching us?