14.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Heather, wake up." Someone softly shoved me, I groaned rolling over.

"Five more minutes mom." I mumbled, burrying my face into the pillow. A low chuckle filled the room making me eyebrows furrow, my mom does not laugh like a man. I turned my face when I noticed a naked body in front of me. My eyes scanned up the toned stomach, meating blue orbs that were staring at me with amusemant.

"Why are you naked?" I asked, raising an eyebrow.

"Technically, I'm not. I'm wearing a towel, come on we've got school." I sighed, pushing the blanket off me, standing up and making my way into the bathroom.

"What are you doing? I have to get dressed in there, unless we can get dressed together." I turned around as he winked at me, I rolled my eyes opening the draw grabbing my straightener.

"Nope, you can get dressed in here. I'll get ready in my room." I stepped out of the bathroom, letting Niall get ready.

I plugged in the straightener, placing it on my dresser as I let it heat up. I opened the dresser drawer digging for a shirt. I grabbed a white t-shirt that had mickey mouse printed on it, with a pair of pink denim shorts from Hollister. I stripped out of my pajama's along with my undergarments, replacing them with clean ones. I pulled up the shorts buttoning them up, just as I was about to put on my shirt Niall came out of the bathroom.

"Niall!" I shrieked, he smirked eyeing me up and down. I grabbing my shirt pulling it over my head as quick as I could.

"Perfect timing to come in." He plopped onto my bed, shirtless with only his black basketball shorts on. I ran the brush through my hair before I started straightening it.

"I'm going to a get together tonight, you're going." He demanded, I looked at him through the mirror giving him a dirty look.

"Excuse me? You're not going to tell me what to do." I told him, he stood up from the bed making his way towards me. He stood behind me, his hands placed on the dresser trapping me, feeling his hot breath against my neck.

"I believe I can, Heather. You are mine, remember?" He whispered, kissing my neck softly. I gulped quietly, feeling my heart beat fast. Niall was making me crazy.

---

We pulled into the school parking lot, after ten minutes of dragging Niall out of the bathroom. I thought I was bad with my hair, but after Niall took twenty minutes I've changed my mind. I stepped out, walking as fast as I can, I was thankful when his four friends came walking towards him. Zach, I believe it was gave me a hard stare before shoving past me causing me to stumble slightly. I turned around seeing Niall glaring at Zach, making me turn back around and walk faster towards the school.

I was not going to witness a fight with Niall and his best mate.

I stepped inside, feeling the warm air against my bare skin. I walked down the three stairs, seeing Dylan from afar.

"Dylan!" I shouted, he turned around giving me a quick glance before slamming his locker shut, walking away from me. What? I ran my fingers through my hair, hoping to find Lola somewheres. Just as I turned the corner, I bumped into a body making me stumble slightly.

Just as I was going to walk away, the familiar hot pink colored nails came into my view, her hand wrapped around my wrist.

"Just who I was looking for." Macy hissed, her nails digging into my skin. I bit my lip from keeping in the whimper that I wanted to let out as she stabbed her nails into the new scars.

"I told you that I was going to make your life hell, and you'll find out what that is later." With that, she released the grip her heels clicking against the floor.

The bell rang meaning it was time for first period, I looked down at my wrist seeing fingers print with small dots of blood. I shook my head ignoring the pain as I made my way to physics.

Physics was the worse class I had, we had a student teacher and he was quite the flirter. I stepped inside the room, seeing Mr. Jones typing on his computer as two of Niall's friends that I had noticed moments ago outside sitting in the back. How'd they get here so quick?

"Well, good morning Heather." Mr. Jones smirked, leaning back in his chair tucking his hands behind his head. I placed my folder on the black table sitting in the chair, giving him a fake smile.

"Morning." He seemed unpleased with my answer, when he stood up from his chair making his way towards my table. He leaned on his elbows, as his eyes wandered down to my chest. Pervert.

"Mate, since when were teachers aloud to hit on students? Especially ones that are already taken." I looked over seeing the curly haired boy staring at Mr. Jones.

"I wasn't." He spoke uncomfortably, making the curly haired boy, I believe his name was Harry, chuckle.

"That's why you're staring down her shirt." The class had errupted in 'oohs' or say nasty comments about me, Mr. Jones shoved his hands into his pockets ignoring the whispers of the students.

"Hey, Heather." I looked to my right seeing the boy with a buzz cut wave me over to sit with them. I grabbed my folder, sitting in the middle between the two boys.

"I'm Liam and that's Harry." Liam had a buzz cut with bright brown puppy dog eyes, Harry had a mop of curly hair with bright green eyes. They both had tattoo's and were good looking, surprisingly. Now I remember where I met them, the party.

"I'm Heather." I smiled awkardly, they chuckled at my nervousness patting me on the back.

"No worries, we already know. Niall never shuts up about ya'." Harry smirked, my cheeks heated up at the though of Niall talking about me.

"You don't need to worry about Mr. pervert, I'll have Niall take care of him." My stomach did a nasty turn at the though of Niall beating up the teacher, I shook my head at him.

"Please don't tell him." I whispered, he sighed before nodding slowly.

"Alright class we have a new student, his name his Clayton." My head snapped up towards the front of the room, staring at the familiar boy who has haunted my dreams. His eyes scanned the room as girls started to whisper about him, when his eyes met mine a smirk plastered onto his face. He mouthed four simple words that made my mouth suddenly feel dry, I wanted to cry.

'I finally found you.'

*

Aw shit, Clayton's back.

Okay so if you guys have any ideas what you want to happen in the next chapter I will possibly add it.

Comment and vote!

Thanks! xx