9.

-Heather's P.O.V

I stepped onto the bath rug as I grabbed a white fluffy towel before entering my room. I dried off my body before getting dressed in my 'date' outfit, Niall had texted me saying he was taking me out for dinner tonight. And honestly, I was nervous. I clasped on the peach colored bra before pulling on my panties. I decided to wear a pair of black leggings with a white knitted sweater, not to dressy. I pushed the sweater up, seeing bruises covering my hips. I traced my fingers over the dark colored spots, wincing. I sighed stepping into the bathroom running a comb through my hair making sure to get the knots out so I can braid my hair, before applying make up. I applied the normal amount, eyeliner, mascara and eye shadow. I looked at the time seeing I had five minutes, I took a deep breath before I slid on my black TOMS, pacing back and forth.

The door bell rang making me jump, Niall's here. I grabbed my iPhone off the nightstand before I made my way down the stairs. That's when I noticed Elizabeth had opened the door, she turned around raising her eyebrows at me.

"Who's this?" She asked, crossing her arms as two boxes of cigarettes rested between her thumb and index finger.

"That's Niall, he's taking me to dinner." I spoke quietly, noticing Niall's eyes flicker back and forth between us as he leaned against the door frame.

"Oh he is? Said who?" She demanded, I raised my eyebrows.

"Elizabeth, I'm 17. I can make my own choices." I laughed softly, she shook her head laughing bitterly.

"Yeah? If something happens don't call me for a ride because I'm busy." She snapped storming up the stairs, I sighed quietly before stepping out the door with Niall.

"You know I'd never hurt you, right?" He asked, raising an eyebrow at me.

"Yeah, I know." I spoke, but I got this odd feeing as I said those words.

I mumbled a quiet thank you as he opened the door for me, before jogging over to his side getting in the drivers seat.

"You look nice tonight." He sent me a wide smile, and that's when I noticed he had braces. Gosh, he was so adorable.

"Thank you." I looked over at his outfit, and he actually looked good. He was wearing black skinny jeans, white V-cut and his converse.

"Where are we going?" I asked, glancing in his direction as his eyes glued to the road.

"You'll see," He smirked, sending a quick glance in my direction.

After a silent forty-five minute ride we pulled up to a Italian restauraunt, thank the lord because I was starving. Niall shut the car off, stepping out as I did the same. He clicked the lock button on his key remote before he wrapped an arm around my waist, while I inhaled his scent. We stepped inside, a waiter greeted us immediately.

"Please, follow me." He spoke, his American accent thick. We followed as he led us towards a table next to the window, I took a seat as Niall did the same across from me. "What can I get you guys tonight?" He asked, grabbing his pen and notepad from his apron.

"I'll have a root beer with the spaghetti and meatballs, please." He nodded writing down my order before he turned his attention to Niall, while he ordered I took the time to look around. It was pretty large, but not as fancy as it looked on the outside.

"So, Heather Foster. Please, tell me about yourself." He laced his fingers together, leaning forward.

"Well, I have three sisters, I live with my mom. Uh, my dad died when I was a child and that's about it.." I trailed off, he nodded slowly. "What about you?" I asked, he smirked.

"Well I'm the hottest guy in London, if you haven't noticed." He winked, here comes cocky Niall. "I play football, captain of the team. My mother and brother live in Ireland, my father isn't around. Not very much to know about me, but I'm sure last night you found out what I like to do to my ladies." My cheeks heat up, but there was a part of me that was hurt.

My ladies.

I wasn't the only girl he had in his life, obviously.

---

"Did you not see him checking you out? I was going to rip his eyes out of his fucking sockets." Niall grumbled, I rolled my eyes. Niall has been throwing a fit because the waiter was checking me out from a far, I think he was over reacting.

"Niall, calm down. You're over reacting." As soon as the words left my mouth, I was pushed up against the car, making me gasp.

"First of all, I'd watch that pretty little mouth of yours, Foster." He whispered, placing his hand onto my cheek.

"Second, I watched him stare at you like a piece of meat. Nobody touches, looks or says a word to what is mine."

"No Niall!" I snapped, feeling anger rip through me.

"I am not yours, and that is a damn promise! I am just another girl you want to get in bed!" I yelled, feeling my eyes water. "I am not your toy that you can play with whenever you're bored! If you need one so bad go to Macy! Because I'm not letting you play with me, you're not winning this game Horan."

I let out a sob before turning away and storming away from Niall, how could I be so stupid to fall for Niall? He thinks he is able to mess with me? No, that is not happening.

"Heather, stop." He demanded, I ignored his call and continued to walk faster when I heard his footsteps behind me.

"Fucking hell." He muttered, just as I was about to run, he grabbed my hand causing me to turn around.

"What Niall? What the fu-" I wasn't able to finish my sentence when his soft lips crashed onto mine.

"Oh, perfect timing to show up, wouldn't want to miss this."