88.

-Heather's P.O.V

I awoke from a loud thud somewheres in the house, seeing complete darkness besides the moon that was shining through the open windows, the curtains waving back and forth. I looked over hoping to see Niall, but he wasn't here. I rubbed my eye hoping to wake myself a little more as I pushed the blanket off, shivering as the breeze hit my naked skin. Clothes were scattered on the floor from Niall and I's night after we had came home from the cliff, a blush rising on my cheeks. I placed my feet on the ground sliding on my panties with a sports bra and Niall's white american flag tank-top before stumbling out of the bedroom, seeing the lights on down stairs. I pushed my hair away from my face hoping to find Niall.

"Niall?" I called out quietly, my voice raspy and low, my body begging for sleep. I stumbled down towards a dark hall that I haven't been down, paintings of the beach hanging on the wall making me wonder who actually lives here. I looked over seeing a door shut, but not all the way. A light was peeking through the slit, is he in there? I pushed the door open slowly and quietly, seeing him writing something, and he looked focused. "Niall, babe what are you doing?" I questioned, he looked up at me, dropping his pencil on the desk before smiling at me.

"Nothing, what are you doing up?" He patted his thighs, spreading his legs. My feet patted across the cold floor, sitting on his lap, his hands resting on my thighs. "Nice shirt." He smirked, I shrugged leaning my head back on his shoulder, sighing.

"I woke up from a loud thud, and I didn't see you." I told him, his fingers twirling my hair.

"Sorry baby, I dropped something and it must of been louder than I thought." He apologized kissing my temple as I buried my face into his neck, my eye fluttering shut while we sat in silence, engulfed in each others arms.

"When are we leaving?" I mumbled, my lips brushing against his skin, his body tensing for a moment.

"I don't know, I know you wanna leave. We're just gonna have to wait a little longer than we can go back, alright?" He whispered, I nodded slowly, frowning. I didn't want to be here, don't get me wrong I loved it but I just wanted to be home with my child.

"Come on, let's go to bed." I muttered lifting my head, my eyes drifting towards the desk where the sheet of paper laid with messy hand writing on it, "what's that?" I pointed, he let out a soft chuckle hiding the paper in a drawer make me frown.

"Something you'll find out later, come on." I stood up grasping his hand in mine, stumbling out of the room. I think I might just fall asleep standing up. When we got into the living room, Niall suddenly stopped walking making me stop.

"What are you doing?" I groaned, he pulled me back against his chest telling me to be quiet.

"Look." He pointed out the door, I squinted my eye seeing nothing, everything was blurry.

"Niall I can't see." I hissed looking up at him, he rolled his eyes.

"Right there! Jeez, are you blind or something." I crossed my arms looking up at him, realization flashing across his face.

"Oh god baby I'm sorry, oh shit I'm sorry I didn't mean it. Shit, damnit I know you're blind, just forget it lets go to bed. Oh fuck." He ran his hands across his face before looking down at me apologetically, "I am sorry baby, I didn't mean it." I shook my head grabbing his hand.

"It's fine Niall, let's just go to bed." I yawned, walking up the stairs with him behind me, our hands locked together. We walked into the dark bedroom, my eyebrows furrowing together. What did he possibly see out there? Must of been something important. "What did you see out there?" I asked as we got in the bed, with me still in his tank top.