73.

-Niall's P.O.V

I scrolled through Facebook as I laid on Heather's bed, waiting for her to get ready. I swear, woman and their make up or whatever the hell they do when they get ready. I've been waiting nearly an hour and it was almost time for the bonfire, but I knew she was trying to take her time since this was nearly her last night going out.

She had to start being a mom and wanted to do house searching, being the wonderful boyfriend I am, offered to help and told her that I would stick with her through everything because I love her dearly. She eventually came out of the bathroom, asking me for approval. She wore a jean jacket with a gray hood on the back, with gray sleeves. A white tank top beneath it with a pair of black leggings and her black Tims.

"Well, you look hot." She rolled her eyes as I shut the computer, while she messed with her straight hair in the mirror making sure it was perfect. She's driving me crazy. "Alright babe, lets go." I whistled, she nodded grabbing her phone shoving it into the pocket of her jacket.

"Mom, I'll be back soon." Heather told Ashley as she sat with John at the table, they both nodded before we closed the door behind us. "They've been acting strange every since I came home." Heather sighed, I wrapped my arm around her shoulder pulling her into my side, kissing her hair line.

"I'm sure it's nothing babe." I told her unlocking the car before opening the door for her, I closed it once she was inside. As I walked over to my side, I noticed a figure in all black leaning against the tree, staring in my direction. The stranger ended up walking away, making me shake my head.

Someone's probably fucking with me.

-Heather's P.O.V

We pulled up to Tyler's flat, it wasn't big and it wasn't small. It was perfect size for a couple. I got out of the car the same time with Niall, waiting for him to lock the car. He laced our fingers together as we heard voices from the backyard, leading us there.

"Heather!" Hanna screamed, running towards me in her heels. She wrapped her arms around me tightly while Niall walked off towards Tyler and the rest of the guys, known as Harry, Liam, Louis and Zayn.

"Hi Hanna." I laughed as we pulled away.

"Come on, I want you to meet some friends." She gripped my wrist dragging me behind her. "Guys, this is Heather, Niall's girl. Heather, this is Eleanor, Danielle and Terri." I shook their hands, remembering Eleanor.

"Oh, I remember you. The carnival?" She nodded and laughed as I did the same.

"Come on let's sit down and talk." We all sat on the large black blanket, glancing over at Niall who was already on his first beer.

"So, let's gossip. Any good news?" Hanna asked, I shrugged.

"Well, did I mention I have a child?" Hanna gasped as Eleanor, Danielle and Terri started a conversation.

"No way." I nodded.

"It's Maddie." Her eyes widened, a confused look coming across her face.

"Wait, I thought that was your sister?" I shook my head.

"It's a long story." She nodded drinking from the bottle of alcohol.

"Oh, here." I shook my head no knowing that I couldn't drink if Niall was. "Come on, I'll make sure Niall doesn't drink anymore. I'll text him." She pulled out her phone texting furiously on the screen handing me the bottle. I looked over at Niall who was checking his phone, looking at us as he smiled nodding.

What would I do without him?

-Niall's P.O.V

I've kept a close eye on Heather for the past three hours of this fire, I shifted on the uncomfortable cooler, my ass slowly becoming numb.

"So Niall, what about you and Heather?" Tyler wiggled his eyebrows, I raised an eyebrow.

"What?" He chuckled.

"Have you guys had sex?" I rolled my eyes drinking from the bottle of the beer.

"Yeah, we did." They all started wolf whistling not catching any of the girls attention since they were drunk, besides Heather. She had a worried look on her face making me worry, I pulled out my phone from my pocket texting her to see if she was okay.

'From: Princess<3

I feel like someone's watching me, it's making me uncomfortable.

To: Princess<3

Come over here.'

I locked my phone before sliding it into the pocket of my jeans, waiting for Heather to read my text. She told the girls something before standing up, stumbling slightly as she walked towards the fire.

"Oh Heather we were just talking about you." Tyler laughed, Heather laughed quietly as she sat next to me on the cooler. I wrapped my arm around her waist noticing her uncomfortableness.

"You okay?" I whispered, she shook her head.

"I don't know, I just feel like someone's watching me." I nodded as she leaned into my side, my chin resting on top of her head. Her hand rested on my knee, tapping her fingers against it.

"Heather, where are you." Hanna stumbled over towards us, while Tyler stared at her with an unpleased look. "Oh god, Heather." She sat on Heather's lap making Heather groan, I chuckled.

"Hanna what did I tell you about drinking?" Tyler sighed loudly as he apologized to Heather, pulling Hanna onto his lap.

"Shut up Tyler, I'm not drunk." That made everyone laugh, including Heather. She scooted closer next to me while I kept a grip on her, squeezing her hip in reassurance. She placed her legs ontop of mine, and I knew it was time to go.

"Well, we're going to get going." I stood up, Heather clinging onto my arm.

"Tell Hanna to call me in the morning." Tyler nodded looking down at Hanna who was now passed out cold. We said goodbye to everyone as we walked away from the fire, Heather's grip becoming tighter on my arm.

"It's alright Heather, I'm right here." I told her, she let out a shaky sigh.

"Niall, this isn't normal though. I just feel like someone is right by my side watching me." I opened the door for her, letting get in first as I looking back and forth seeing nothing. I closed her door feeling my phone buzz in my pocket, I pulled it out reading the restricted text.

'From: Unknown

Your girlfriends got a fit body mate, mind sharing?'

I clutched my phone in my hand tightly, staring into the forrest slowly and carefully. No one was there, and I knew Heather was starting to get worried. I got in the car, closing the door and locking them.

"Niall, what's going on?" I shook my head reversing out of the driveway, speeding down in the road. I looked in the mirror, seeing a figure in all black standing in the middle of the road. I clenched my jaw placing my hand on Heather's knee.

"Nothing, we're fine." I looked over at her giving her a reassuring smile.

I sighed quietly as she shifted in the seat.

She knew something wasn't right.

And I had a feeling that this was only the beginning.