70.

-Niall's P.O.V

I flickered through the TV channels seeing nothing but stupid shit on here. I stopped on MTV, listening to Rihanna's song 'Diamonds.' I tossed the remote next to me as I watched Heather's sleeping figure on the love seat, her mouth open slightly as quiet snores came out. When I brought her home last night she ended up getting sick on the floor, so I had to clean it up and let her sleep on the couch.

My phone buzzed loudly on the table making Heather groan in her sleep, I cursed quietly grabbing my phone seeing Lola's name flash across the screen. I glanced at her once more before getting up from the couch and going into the kitchen, answering the call.

"Niall, how is she?" Was the first thing she said in the phone, hearing her sniffle.

"Not good, she's real upset." I sighed into the phone hearing her cry.

"It's my fault, I miss her already." I didn't know what to say so I kept quiet, when I heard Heather's footsteps.

"Hey, I have to go I'll talk to you later about her yeah?" I spoke quickly into the phone as she said yeah, hanging up the phone when Heather walked in.

"Who was that?" She questioned rubbing her eyes as she squeezed them shut leaning against the counter.

"No one, how you feeling?" I asked leaning over grabbing her hand in mine, rubbing my thumb over her knuckles. She leaned into my side breathing deeply as I removed my hand from hers wrapping around her waist instead.

"Like crap, I'm so sad." She whispered, clutching my shirt the same way she did last night only with a tighter grip.

"So, what do you want to do today?" I asked changing the subject, she shrugged her shoulders keeping quiet. "Wanna go spend the day with Maddie then go to the movies?" I suggested, she looked up at me smiling.

"I'd love that."

-Heather's P.O.V

I grabbed the towel off the counter wrapping it around myself as I could hear loud laughing coming from my bedroom. I opened the bathroom door seeing Niall tickling Maddie as she kept squirming around in the bed as she clutched onto her teddy bear.

"Mommy help!" She screamed as Niall glanced over at me smiling before he stopped tickling her, she sighed dramatically pushing her hair back and getting off the bed. "I'm going to set up our game of Twister, go down stairs when you're done." I nodded sharply as she giggled running past me, slamming my door shut as Niall sighed.

"She's got a lot of energy just like her mom." He smirked, I rolled my eyes grabbing my undergarments and outfit off the dresser entering the bathroom once more. "Come on babe, you can change in front of me." I rolled my eyes and changed into the cute outfit Maddie had help me pick. A light pink shirt with red hearts on with hot pink shorts.

I ran the brush through my wavy hair not bothering to dry or straighten it, I applied eyeliner and mascara going back into my room seeing Niall going through my drawer. He was holding up a red laced thong, smirking.

"You should wear this today." My cheeks heated up as I groaned in annoyance storming towards him going to grab them, when he lifted them higher up.

"Niall, give me them." I demanded holding my hand out. He smirked rolling them up in his hand and hiding them behind his back.

"I really think you should wear these today, come on babe." He pouted, as I had a good idea. I bit my lip stepping towards him as I ran my hands down his chest, under his shirt feeling his body tense.

"Should I?" I whispered seductivly, standing on my tippy toes making our lips brush. He pushed his lips down onto mine with force with his tongue sliding in my mouth. I kissed back just as hard as my hands slid from under his shirt as he groaned. I placed my hands on his back pulling him against me as I felt something poke me, making me giggle against his mouth.