63.

-Heather's P.O.V

Lies.

The only thing I was told my whole life.

My mother was good at it, it's like lying was her hobbie.

I don't think I would be able to look at my mother the same, same with my father.

First my father was dead, Elizabeth isn't my sister, and now I have a kid. I don't think this can get any worse.

I left the reunion after I had found out, I didn't want to make a scene so I left. My mom came after me and tried stopping me, but I don't understand why. I was shocked, I thought she was my sister. And here I am today, finding out that I've got a child.

I didn't cry, I didn't scream. I didn't do anything, and here I am drinking a bottle of Vodka wishing this was all a dream. But it's reality. My phone vibrated on the table loudly, I didn't bother answering it. I knew it was my mom, shes been calling me for the past two hours waiting for me to answer.

I don't plan on it.

I wanted to call Niall and tell him, but I realized that wasn't a good idea. He would probably end up telling me that we can't be together or that he wouldn't be coming back, and thats the last thing I want to hear. I know I have to tell him when he comes back, if he does. It's been three months, I'm slowly starting to give up on him.

"Heather!" My mothers voice shouted throughout the house, I continued staring at the wall. On the corner of my eye I could see her standing next to my father with unpleased looks on their faces. The usual. "What are you doing?" She yelled, I took a large gulp from the almost empty bottle.

"What does it look like?" I raised an eyebrow, she clenched her jaw before storming towards me reaching for the bottle. I pulled it back not allowing her to grab it.

"Give me the bottle, now." She demanded, I laughed bitterly at her.

"No, I won't give you the bottle. Why don't you explain what the hell is going on." I raised my voice, remaining in my seat even though I wanted to stand up. She pinched the bridge of her nose as her and my father sat in the chairs across from me.

"I don't know what you want me to explain." I scoffed rolling my eyes.

"How Maddie is my child and why I don't know." I shrugged my shoulders waiting for her to reply too my answer.

"It was before the accident, when you went to California with your cousin. The night of the club you went to with your cousin, Clayton was there. He put something in your drink and kept forcing you to drink it, he ended up taking you back to his house and-" she paused her sentence with a sob, "he r-raped you." Pissed would be an understatement, I was furious. That monster was the father of my child, my child.

"This has to be some kind of sick joke." I laughed dryly standing up from my seat, gripping onto the table with my free hand.

"I'm sorry sweetie, so-" I cut her off.

"No, shut up. I don't want to hear your stupid apologies that aren't even real, you're a liar. I don't think you realize how pissed off I am, you lied to me. This is what, the third time? Is that what you like doing to me? Do you like hurting me? Do you like lying to your own daughter!" I screamed, my voice becoming scratchy, she stared at me with wide eyes as tears fell freely from her eyes.

"Heather, enough." My father demanded, I scoffed throwing the bottle of Vodka at the wall. My mother screamed when it came in contact with the family picture, the liquid dripping down the wall as glass surrounded the floor.

"Fuck you, all of you." I gave them finger before storming up the stairs into my bedroom slamming the door, I couldn't hold it. I screamed, cried, everything I could to make the pain go away. I pulled on my hair as I paced back and forth, kicking the dresser as all of my stuff fell off. I grabbed anything that was in my site, throwing it as hard as I could against the wall. Including the picture of Lola, Dylan and I. It shattered loudly as it came in contact with the wall, the frame snapping it pieces.

I went into the bathroom grabbing the bottle of sleeping pills. I poured two of the tablets into my hands throwing them in the back of throat with ease, placing the bottle back onto the counter. I walked back into my now trashed room, collapsing on the bed as my eyes started fluttering shut meeting darkness.

---

When I woke up my body felt weak, as if I lost all my strength to do anything. I opened my eyes, everything looking blurry. I felt for my glasses on the nightstand, grabbing them and sliding them onto my face. My room was still trashed, and looked much worse than it did last night. I sat up groaning as I felt my head pounding. I grabbed a pair of yoga pants with a sweatshirt, tossing them on the bed before going into the bathroom.

I brushed through my damp hair after brushing my teeth, hearing a loud knock on my door.

"Heather you've got a doctors appointment, lets go." My mother called through the door, I sighed loudly tossing the comb onto the counter exiting the bathroom slipping on my Nikes. I grabbed my phone before leaving my room, going down the stairs. Mother stood by the door as I grabbed my keys.

"I'll go alone." I mumbled, she grabbed my arm roughly.

"No, I'm going with you. Lets go." I ripped my arm from her grip shoving past her and getting in the passenger seat of the car. Well this is going to be one hell of a ride.

We sat in the waiting room for about ten minutes in silence, waiting for my doctor to call me. I had to get a check up, and then lets hope I can go back home and lock myself up in my room.

"Heather Foster." Dr. Hall came out, her eyes landing on me as she smiled brightly at me. I gave her a small smile as she shook hands with my mom, going in the room that I'm always in. "How are you doing?" She asked logging onto her computer, I shrugged.

"I've had better days." I glanced over at my mom as she gave me a glare while shifting around in her seat, the doctor taking no notice.

"I need you to pull up your pant leg so I can check out your knee." I did as told before she felt around my knee, while I stared up at the ceiling closing my eyes. I hated this. "Lay back." I let go of my pants and leaned back on the paper covered bed as she pushed up my sweater, feeling around my stomach with her rather cold hands.

"Now, my daughter is sexually active. Could we put her on birth control?" What the fuck? I looked at my mom as if she had four heads, what did she just say?

"Yes of course, I'll write her a note and you can bring it to the pharmacists." My mom thanked her as I sighed loudly, I'm seventeen and shes asking for me to get put on birth control. Thanks. "Everything seems okay, nothing is wrong with her." My mom nodded as I sat up staring at the floor.

"I need you to slip off your shoes so I can take your height and weight." I slid them off standing on the scale, as the doctor hummed. "What happened to your foot?" I looked down seeing my foot was brusied, probably from kicking the dresser.

"Nothing, just tripped." I shrugged stepping back off the scale slipping my shoes on, my mother sighed.

"Thank you Dr. Hall." I exited the room with my mom behind me, hearing her heels click against the floor.

"Why would you tell my doctor I'm sexually active?" I asked as we went outside, she dug in her purse grabbing her keys.

"You're my daughter Heather, I'm sure you're having sex." Whats that suppose to mean? I got in the car buckling up as we reversed out of the parking lot, taking a right. Opposite from home.

"Where are we going?" I raised an eyebrow, she looked over at me smiling.

"Your father thought it was best that you go see a counciler. Today is your first day."