42.

'The story of my life

I take her home

I drive all night to keep her warm

And time is frozen'

This chapter is dedicated to sammyheart123, thank you for the songs and help of this chapter!

Songs for chapter:

Story Of My Life- One Direction

Uncondiotionally- Katy Perry

-Heather's P.O.V

Everything seemed to move in slow motion as Max and Macy stepped inside the house, my heart beating loudly through my ears. Niall slammed the door shut, his jaw clenched before his attention turned towards me.

"Heather, go to the bedroom. Now." He demanded, I glanced towards Max who was smirking sickly at me. I didn't disobey, I stood up from the couch quickly rushing into Niall's bedroom closing the door behind me. Just as I turned on the light a hand was placed on my mouth as another arm wrapped around my neck, my scream was muffled as the stranger chuckled. Clayton.

"Ah sweetheart, should of never listened to lover boy." He sang opening the door, my eyes became blurred with tears as we stumbled down into the hallway into the living room. Niall's eyes widened before went towards me, only to be held by Max and another stranger.

"Let her go!" His voice boomed off the walls, I sobbed into Claytons hand as they chuckled. Niall's face was beat red as his vein stuck out from his forehead, angry was an understatement. I gripped Clayton's arm, only for him to squeeze me tighter.

"You know Niall, I warned you. I warned you to keep a better eye on her." Max chuckled as he held him back, Macy smirked stepping in front of me.

"And you failed at that." Macy threw a hard punch to my stomach making me cry out in pain before Clayton removed his hand, wanting Niall to hear my pain.

"Stop! Fucking stop!" He yelled, I looked into his now dark blue eyes that were filled with tears threatening to fall. I sobbed loudly feeling another punch to my stomach, making me bend over.

"Feels good to have your girlfriend rubbing up on me." Clayton chuckled, I looked at him with disgust.

"Fuck yourself." I spat, Clayton released one arm from his grip striking me across the face. Niall tried ripping himself away from Max, only causing Macy to kick him in the groin making him bend forward in pain.

"Let her go, don't take her." Niall spoke as he crossed his legs together, I watched the blood drip onto the floor that came from my lip. I struggled to stand up straight, as I met Niall's beautiful blue orbs.

"What fun is that Niall? I could beat her sensless, making her scream out in pain and be inside her every night. She will be my next Olivia Gold." Max chuckled loudly as I sobbed, I knew this day was going to come.

"Clayton, bring her to the car." Max ordered, Clayton nodded dragging me towards the door.

"Please let me say bye, please." I sobbed, Max hesitated before rolling his eyes and shoving Niall towards me. I wrapped my arms tightly around him as he did the same, our sobs the only sound while Max held a gun towards Niall.

"Baby look at me," Niall demanded, grasping my face in his hands as tears slid down his cheeks. "I will save you, I promise. Okay?" He whispered, I nodded before softly placing my lips on his ignoring the blood on my lip. I ran my hands through his soft blonde hair before he started sobbing, I pulled away wrapping my arms around him tightly.