83.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Olivia?" They questioned together, I sighed and nodded running my fingers through my hair, my scalp prickling.

"Yes, hard to believe, but yes." I told them, crossing my arms. Niall pulled me closer as he leaned back, turning me sideways.

"How do you know she is apart of this?" His blue eyes were not longer bright and loving, they were dark and filled with anger.

"We talked at the gym when I went with Luke, she told me that I took you away from her, she said she would fuck my face up more and make me blind for life." I muttered, looking down at my hands feeling my stomach boil in anger.

"Why didn't you tell us before? We've been doing research, and you decide to not tell us?" He raised his voice, his grip tightening on my hips, I sighed rubbing my eye.

"Niall don't argue with me, this isn't something I can just blurt out, I'm scared shitless Niall, he is watching us- they both are!" I threw my arms up, the room becoming silent once more besides the music coming from my phone.

"We should get going, we're gonna start some research." Liam told us, standing up as the guys agreed with him. Niall said goodbye to all of them as I sat with my arms crossed, pouting. I was taken back when Louis bent down and kissed me on the forehead, rubbing my back.

"Everything will work out." With that, he walked away, the door shutting behind him quietly. Niall and I sat together in silence, trying to process all of the information we had just gotten. But I was only worried about Maddie, what is she was taken? what if Collin gets ahold of her?

Maybe I should tell the police, but I know he's watching us our every move and that would make this impossible.

"Pack your bags." Niall demanded, I looked over at him with shock, my mouth gaped open as I stared at him.

"What?" I questioned, he sighed scratching his chin.

"We have to get out of here, that is the only way things will be able to calm down. I have a safe house a few hours away, the guys and I go out there when there's trouble." I wanted to go, but Maddie.

"Niall I can't leave Maddie here alone, I can't do that." I shook my head, he placed his large hands onto my face, kissing me briefly.

"Luke could watch her, baby I know you don't wanna leave her, but this has to be settled. Hanna and Tyler will be traveling along with us, everything is going work out, your family will be safe, I promise." He kissed me once more before leaning back against the couch, staring at me as he waited for an answer.

"I'll be up stairs, I'm going to think." He nodded as I stood up, bringing Maddie up with me. I closed the door behind me before sitting on the bed with Maddie wrapped in my arms, holding her tight against me, never wanting to let her go.

"Momma why you crying?" Maddie pouted, wiping my tears away. I smiled softly at her brushing her hair back.

"Maddie I love you so much, daddy and I are going to take care of you, we're going to stay at a safe house." I told her, watching her face scrunch up in confusion. "There's bad people in this world, and we're going to be the good people and take them down, you're going to stay with uncle Luke." Her eyes lit up at his name, clapping her hands together.

"Yay! I love uncle Luke!" I smiled kissing her on the forehead, my lips lingering for a moment as all the thoughts came rushing back. What if I come back and she's gone? What if Collin and Olivia get here? Will I get her back? Is she going to be safe?

"Heather," I looked up in the door way seeing Luke with a girl by his side, who must be his girlfriend. She had long blonde hair, bright brown eyes and was very short, but had some good taste in clothing by the looks of it.