100.

Smut in chapter.

Songs for chapter:

Demons- Imagine Dragons

Monster- Imagine Dragons

-Heather's P.O.V

I changed into a pair of clean undergarments before doing all my lady stuff and brushing my teeth, getting ready for Niall's game that was in two hours. He said he'd be here around four fifteen, since he has to be there early. While brushing my teeth I heard a thud in my room, catching my attention. Probably just Maddie. I spit out the tooth paste, when something hard hit me in the head.

"Ow what the fuck." I looked down at my pair of Nikes that were laying next to my feet, hearing the familiar laugh in my bedroom.

"Whoops, I was suppose to hit the wall." I looked over seeing Elizabeth, or should I say Jade sitting on my bed, smirking at me while scrolling through my phone. I huffed bending down to retrieve my sneakers, tossing them into my bedroom before crossing my arms. "Oo, never knew Niall had that good of a body." I stormed towards her, ripping my phone from her hand seeing the picture of Niall in his plaid boxers taking a mirror picture.

"Stay out of my phone." I muttered putting it on the charger before going towards my closet, looking for a pair of jeans to wear since it was going to a bit cold tonight. Elizabeth laughed from the bed.

"Where's Luke?" I grabbed the pair of light washed jeans from the red hanger, pulling them up my legs with a struggle.

"Doesn't live here anymore." I told her as I struggled with the jeans, letting out a huff when I finally get them on. I buttoned and zipped them up, grabbing my black ankle socks from my dresser.

"That's a bummer, I'm surprised that you aren't yelling at me." I sat at the end of the bed, glancing over at her seeing her stare at me. I shrugged.

"Would you like me to?" I muttered, standing up once more and looking for the jersey and under armour Niall had dropped off, so I could support him at the game. I grabbed the articles of clothing off the floor, putting the long sleeve under armour on first, that was a bit big on me.

"Look, I heard your and Ami's fight earlier." I pulled the jersey over my head that had his last name on it and his number. I didn't bother looking over at Elizabeth as I started to straighten my hair. "She's right, you know. You're going to grow up and be just like me." I stopped what I was doing.

"No I'm not, I don't want to be a druggy and fuck my life up." I went back to what I was doing, hearing her laugh.

"I can see your future, Heather. It's not that pretty either." I clenched my jaw, letting out a quiet sigh. I continued straightening my hair, when I suddenly stopped. I looked in the mirror, swallowing hard.

"Why didn't you tell me?" I whispered, feeling her eyes on me, aware of her listening. And I wanted her too. "Why didn't you tell me that you were adopted and that your real name is Jade?" I looked over at her, only to see nothing.

She was gone.

---

"Heather, Niall's here!" My father shouted up the stairs, hearing the car horn from outside. I finished tying my white All-Star Converse, grabbing my phone and sliding on my sun glasses before rushing out of my room, grabbing my purse. When I went down stairs, my father was on the couch with Maddie. "We're going to the hospital tonight with your mother." I sighed stepping outside, shutting the door behind me. Niall leaned against the passenger door, arms crossed smiling at me.

"There's my girl." He opened the door for me, before getting in. I gave him a kiss on the corner of his mouth, smelling his after shave. I got in the seat, buckling up waiting for Niall to get in.