26.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Heather, come on it's 6:30." Elizabeths voice shouted, I sighed fluttering my eyes opened rolling onto my side. My eyebrows furrowed together, I remember Niall being here.. I shook off the feeling, he probably left. I pushed the duvet off of me turning on my lamp so I wouldn't trip before going to the bathroom. My hair was in every direction, my make up smeared around my eyes making me look like a racoon. I sighed grabbing my straightener plugging it in before I brushed my hair and wiped off my make up.

My hair looked ten times better since I straightened it, I unplugged it checking the time seeing I had fifteen minutes until seven. I went back into my room going over towards my closet looking for an outfit, I hummed as I grabbed a pair of dark colored Hollister skinny jeans with a black jumper that had white crosses. I bent down grabbing my brown combat boots before getting changed into the new outfit. I let out a sigh of relief after I went through hell just to pull these pants up, they weren't as tight as I thought they would be. They jumper showed a little bit of skin, but not so much where it made me look like a hoe.

I went back into the bathroom to apply mascara and eye liner, with a little foundation since my cheeks were pale today. I brushed my teeth before exiting the bathroom grabbing my bag and phone, not my keys since I don't have my car. I went down the stairs hearing several voices. I went into the kitchen seeing Elizabeth, Maddie, Mom and some stranger who was here the other morning.

"Oh sweetie, this is Hunter. He will be taking you to school some mornings since your car is in the shop. Hunter this is my daughter Heather." He gave me a bright smile sticking his hand out, I shook it slowly. Who is he exactly? I grabbed my brown bagged lunch shoving it into my bag, about to exit the house with Elizabeth when my mom stopped me.

"Today I need you to babysit Maddie until I get home from work around 5." I nodded, closing the door making my way towards Elizabeths Pontiac. I got into the passenger seat, closing the door behind me before she pulled out of the driveway.

"Why are you taking me?" I asked, glancing in her direction.

"I'm going to get my GED, and I would like to have a word with your lover boy." I groaned in annoyance throwing my head back, she laughed loudly patting my leg.

"Don't want anybody messing with my baby sister."

We pulled into the school parking lot when I noticed Niall leaning against the silver metal fence with the other boys, who were all smoking. I got out of the car closing the door at the same time before we walked towards the school together.

"Just who I wanted to see." She mumbled, about to walk towards Niall when I grabbed her elbow pulling her back.

"Liz, really? He's fine, don't bother him with your uncalled for words. I'll be fine with him, promise." I smiled, she hesitated but nodded before walking into the school, where the whispers started. I walked towards Niall, who seemed to be in a deep conversation with Louis, when I got closer I was able to make out what they were talking about.

"Mate, you have to go it's going to be an awesome party. Bring your girl with ya, she'll like it." Louis smirked, nodding his head towards me. Niall turned around, smiling at me before he used his free arm to pull me into his side smashing his lips onto mine. I could hear the boys 'ooh' and wolf whistle making my cheeks heat up, I pulled away from the kiss staring at Niall who found this amusing.

"Sorry I left last night, I had to do something. Tonight, I want you to go to the party with me." He pouted his bottom lip out, I rolled my eyes at him nodding.

"I guess." I sighed, he tossed his cigarette as soon as the bell rang before they all said there goodbyes. I turned around seeing Harry walking away from the school. Weird.