36.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Niall, come on!" I yelled from the living room, he sighed loudly letting me know that he was annoyed. I rolled my eyes while I sat on the couch waiting for Niall. The five months we've been together, I've realized a few things. He doesn't like being rushed, he doesn't like being on time for anything and he doesn't like when people mess with something that's his. We've been better than before, it was good for both of us. He's gotten more protective over me, and always leaves at night for work. Which I thought was kind of fishy.

My mom and Hunter have been together for a while now, she doesn't talk to me much since she is never home. Which isn't anything new. Other than that, the situation with Max and Clayton has been good. I haven't received any messages, so I figured they were done with me. Moving onto Olivia, I've seen her around a lot. She hasn't talked to me at all nor Niall, which was good. Now Elizabeth, we've gotten much closer than before. She's settled down and has a new boyfriend, Austin. I haven't met him, but I am today when we get to lunch. Whenever Niall finishes.

"Okay, I'm ready." He wore a pair of dark colored skinny jeans with a red fitted t-shirt and his white Nikes, sometimes he reminds me of a girl because of how much time he uses to get ready. I stood up from the couch, sighing as I fiddled with my fingers. I was nervous, I haven't seen Elizabeth in a while. We've only texted, nothing else.

"Niall I'm nervous." I mumbled getting into the car when he handed me my medicine, I sighed grabbing the water bottle throwing the pills into my mouth before drinking them down. He grabbed my hand lacing our fingers together as he kissed the back of my hand.

"Calm down darlin, you're getting yourself worked up. It's just your sister, not like it's the president." I gave him a glare as he snickered, I leaned back in the seat thinking of all the things that could go wrong. And I couldn't think of anything.

My heart seemed to beat faster as we pulled into the pizza restuarant, parking next to a motorcycle. Breathe Heather, breathe.

"Come on baby, it's going to be fine." I stepped out of the car closing the door as Niall wrapped his arm around my waist, pulling me into his side giving me a light squeeze informing he was here. As soon as we stepped inside, I felt like my insides were going to fall out. My breathing became faster when I noticed her familiar figure.

"Heather?" She questioned, my mouth was slightly gaped when she stood up walking towards me. She wrapped her arms around me tightly as Niall let go of me, allowing me to hug back. I didn't realize I was crying until I tasted something salty. She smelt of cigarettes mixed with mens cologne, I'm assuming that was her boyfriends.

"Sorry, didn't mean to cry." I mumbled, wiping my tears away as she smiled at me brightly pushing my hair back.

"Your hair is black, I love it." I thanked her quietly as she stared at me, she had changed. She had gotten light brown highlights, and her eyes seemed brighter than usual. She wore a black see through shawl that had flowers printed on it, with a black tank top underneath.

"You look better." I smiled, she nodded patting me on the shoulder.

"Come on, I want you to meet someone." I followed behind her as she led me towards a black booth that had four drinks at the table with a sheet of pizza, where Niall and her boyfriend I believe sat.

"Heather this is Austin, Austin this my sister Heather." I shook his hand as he introduced himself, he had brown shaggy hair with bright green eyes. He was actually cute. I sat in the booth with Niall, his hand immediatly finding mine.

"So, how's mom?" She asked as Niall and Austin got into their own conversation and helping themselves to the pizza, I sighed playing with my straw.