82.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Call the guys and have them come over, they should all hear this." I told Niall, sitting on the couch as I fiddled with my fingers. He pulled out his phone entering the kitchen before I stood up going up the stairs. Niall is giving me the cold shoulder, not talking to me unless he finds out who Collin is.

I changed into a pair of white skinny jeans and a dark blue shirt that had a moose on it with 'Abercrombie' written on it, that I had borrowed from Niall's, only he doesn't know so that's okay. It was rainy today, so I didn't bother grabbing my flip flops, instead I slipped on my bunny slippers and brushed out my hair.

I took my eye medication and eye drops, after five tries and went down stairs into the basement to grab the files. I picked up all the scattered sheets, and grabbed my purse going back up the stairs. I walked into the living room, tossing my stuff onto the couch next to Niall, who was watching me.

"What?" I questioned, my arms crossed, now standing in front of him. He sighed leaning forward, pulling me down by my hips so I was now sitting on his lap, my cheek against his bare chest.

"I"m sorry and I love you, I'm just worried." I nodded understanding from where he was coming from, "the guys will be here soon." He ran his long slender fingers through my soft hair, his other arm resting across my lap while I played with the Ireland colored bracelet, Niall watching me.

There was a sudden knock on the door instead of getting up I just shouted come in, the guys stepping in one by one. Harry shut the door behind him since he was the last one in, sweeping his curls to the side. I sat up straighter, Niall's hand resting on my back.

"Hey Heather, how are you feeling?" Louis smiled softly, I stood up pulling him in for a hug, inhaling his strong scent of cologne.

"I'm good, doing better." I smiled, hugging the rest of the guys, hugging Zayn last. I loved hugging Zayn, he was just so warm like a big teddy bear and I looked at him as if he was my other brother, along with Louis the others.

"So, what's up?" Liam clapped his hands together, I let out a shaky breath sitting next to Niall, who was staring at me and waiting for me to speak.

"Okay, so I know who did it." I grabbed the file from under my purse, slapping it onto the table, making a loud noise.

"Like, who did the damage to your eye?" Harry question, pointing to the bandage covered eye. I nodded.

"Collin Hall, I went to the police station and got his file, he's crazy." I muttered, opening the folder and skimming through the papers quickly, pulling out a certain paper. "He was put in prison on June 17th he for murdering his parents, but he ended up escaping some how." I told them, grabbing another paper that had his mug shot printed on it. "He ended up killing his sister and was arrested once more, put in jail with no bail. But, this was seven years ago, and the cops still haven't gotten him." The guys were all shocked by my sudden quick speech, but had thinking faces on.

"Then lets go to the police." Niall stood up, I grabbed his hand pulling him back down.

"We can't Niall, that will make things worse." He scoffed throwing his hands into the air.

"No it won't! I'm not letting this fucking psycho fuck up your life because he's trying to kill one of us, or whatever the hell he wants to do." I sighed leaning forward, Niall's heavy breathing filling the room.

"Someone else is helping with him, he wouldn't do this on his own." Everyone nodded agreeing with Louis, when Maddie walked in.

"Mommy why everyone yelling?" She held onto her blanket tightly, her blue eyes filled with tears. I could feel all eyes on me, when I remember that I didn't tell anyone Maddie was my child.

"It's okay honey, come here." She ran from the stairs, jumping onto my lap as I brought her back against me. "Uh, this is my child Maddie. Maddie these are your uncles, Zayn, Niall, Louis, Liam and Harry." She gave them a shy smile, the guys immediately awwing.

"Who's the father?" I felt my heart drop at Liam's question, when Niall scooted closer to me, his arm resting around my waist.

"I am." Now all eyes were on Niall, a bright smile on his face. Father? Niall wanted to be Maddie's father? Everyone started clapping, letting the father conversation drop before Zayn demanded we get back to work.

"Anyways, have you seen Collin around?" I shifted around, and Niall knew that I had.

"Uh just once." I muttered, Niall's body tensed, a loud sigh escaping his lips.

"Seriously?" He muttered, clearly irritated that I hadn't told him. I muttered an apology, kissing him on the cheek. I handed Maddie my phone before placing her on the couch, letting her play on it.

"Look, before all of you start freaking out, Collin is Max and Clayton's cousin, thats why he's after Niall and I." I told them, their mouths opened slightly. "He wants revenge on us, that's coming from Clayton and Max."

"Revenge? He fucking raped you!" I smacked Niall hard in the chest, pointing towards Maddie who was sitting on the couch clearly occupied, but Niall didn't need to say stuff like this out loud.

"Shut up Niall." I hissed, "anyways. He doesn't only want to kill us." I flicked my eyes around the room, feeling my heart clench, my fingers fiddling with the ring that Niall had gotten me.

"What do you mean?" Louis asked confused, rubbing his chin.

"They want Maddie." I swallowed the lump in my throat, bouncing my leg up and down, my anxiety kicking in badly. "I can't let that happen, no no no." I muttered standing up, pacing back and forth running my fingers through my hair.

"Baby, nothing will happen." Niall soothed, I shook my head.

"Niall you don't know that, he wants her because Clayton is forcing him! He wants my child, that is my life! Hell, he could break into the house and take her while sleeping, you don't know anything!" I cried, everyone suddenly taken back by my outburst. Niall stared at me with his blue eyes, frowning at me. He stood up pulling me into his strong arms, allowing me to weep like a baby.

"I know this isn't the time, but we still need to talk." Zayn smacked Harry in the back of the head, calling him an ass as he grumbled.

"I'll keep my girls safe, I promise baby." He kissed me on the forehead, his lips lingering for a moment before rubbing my shoulders and pulling me onto his lap.

"Do you know who could be working with him? A girl? Guy?" Liam asked, his eyebrows scrunched together in confusion. I nodded, staring at the wall, the six letter word slipping from my mouth, the room becoming dead silent.

"Olivia."