92.

-Luke's P.O.V

"Just call me when you're ready, I'll stop by at the house to get more clothes." I told my mother as she nodded getting out of the passenger seat of the car after kissing Maddie goodbye, closing the door behind her. I waited until she was inside the emergency room before pulling away, turning up the radio.

"Uncle Luke?" I glanced back at Maddie before turning onto the streets, turning the radio down once more so I would hear her.

"What's up Maddie?"

"What's wrong with grandma? Why she always at the doctors?" She frowned looking at me through the mirror, her big blue eyes wide in worry and sadness. I sighed shifting in my seat before turning.

"She doesn't feel good, don't tell mommy though, okay?" I told her calmy, she nodded before turning her attention out the window, singing along with the music that played on the radio. Just the thought of Heather knowing what is going on with out mother just made me shiver and already imagine how she would react.

Not a very good reaction.

I pulled into the driveway of our house, seeing cop cars and other people tossing the broken and torn up furniture into the trash, I shut the car off before unbuckling my seat belt and twisting my body so I was looking at Maddie who watched all the men.

"I will be right back, don't move from this car okay?" She nodded not questioning me any further, it was already eleven at night and leaving her out here alone made me worry, but I knew that police were outside of the house watching, so she would be okay. I got out of the car closing the door behind me, shoving my hands into the pocket of my jeans.

"What are you doing here son?" The officer questioned, his arms crossed.

"I live here and I need more clothes." He nodded stepping to the side allowing me to step inside the trashed house, a sigh leaving my lips. I skipped up the steps, seeing every single light on in the house. I went into Heather's room first, seeing shattered glass and perfume spilled all over the floor, clothes thrown around the room.

I bent down grabbing the torn picture of Heather and Niall that hung on the wall, the picture ripped in half down the middle of the couple. Something about this picture being torn made me feel like that Heather was hiding something deep and she didn't want me to know. I stood back on my feet, searching her room hoping to find something.

Just as I was about to give up, there was light colored folder under her mattress, making me frown. I pulled it out, the heavy folder resting in my hands. I sat on the messy bed, opening the folder, my eyebrows furrowing together. I flipped through the stack of papers, wondering why she had this. I stopped on a picture of a mugshot, a guy that looked around my age, maybe a little older.

Collin Hall, who the hell is that?

I bit my lip, my leg bouncing up and down when my phone suddenly buzzed in my pocket. I pulled it out thinking it was Lindsay or Heather, but it was my mom.

"Mom?" I questioned, I could hear her loud cries and sobs making me frown and stand up immediatly. I put the papers back in the folder, shoving it in the inside of my jacket. "Mom what's wrong?"

"L-luke, you were r-right." She hiccuped, I was about to ask, but that's when I answered the question on my own. My body froze and I felt a large lump form in my throat.

"Mom please tell me you're lying." My voice had became scratchy and raw, my eyes becoming blurred with stupid tears that I have never sheaded in my life.

"It's fifty-fifty, I could die."

-Heather's P.O.V

"Ew Niall she's ugly, I'm not saying that because I'm jealous and that you think another girls hot, but seriously." I told him with a disgusted look, he rolled his eyes wrapping his arm around my shoulders, carrying my heels in his hand. He was trying to tell me that Miley Cyruse is, I quote his words, 'hot as fuck and I would definitely tap that. "And really you would tap that?" I narrowed my eyes at him.