103.

-Niall's P.O.V

"Dude, you are so fucking stupid." Zayn muttered from outside the bathroom, I groaned wiping my mouth with the towel next to me before flushing down the vomit. I looked over at him, giving him the middle finger.

"Fuck off." I mumbled, he shrugged before slamming down the rest of the beer he was drinking.

"Just being truthful, you shouldn't have drank thirty shots under a minute. I'm sure Heather would be pleased." He spoke sarcastically and walked away, leaving me alone with my thoughts. I haven't seen Heather in about five or six days, not really sure. I've called her every single fucking day and she won't answer me, I've gone to her house every single day and she isn't there.

How could she just fucking leave me like that? I shook my head standing up from the cold tiled floor, tossing the towel in the basket and pulling off my clothes that were stained with alcohol and food grease. I stepped in the shower, not bothering to wait for it to warm up.

I changed into a pair of jeans and a black sweatshirt, running my fingers through my damp hair before putting on a red Snap back. I slipped on my black and red Jordans, letting out a loud yawn. I slipped on my sun glasses and grabbed my keys, stumbling into the living room.

"Where ya going?" Liam questioned with his mouth full.

"Heathers." They all sighed at the same time, my eyes rolling.

"Mate she left, and I don't think she'll be coming back. I told you, she wasn't different from Olivia." I kicked the coffee table making the beer bottles smash on the ground.

"Just stop! Shut the fuck up and stop, she isn't like her! You don't know what the fuck we've been through, and she promised she wouldn't leave me. Stay out of my fucking business and my life, just stop." I bellowed before slamming the front door shut, ignoring the droplets of rain falling from the cloudy sky.

I entered the hospital, hearing the low volume of the telly as I waited for the lady at the front desk.

"How can I help you honey?" I looked down at the busty blonde with long red painted nails, I rested my elbows on the counter giving her a small smirk.

"Well I actually needed to visit someone, Ashley Hemmings." She nodded typing on the computer, glancing back at me.

"They don't want any visitors, I'm sorry." I reached forward, caressing her cheek. Her eyes were wide, cheeks flushed as she pushed up her tits, revealing some of the white laced bra she was wearing.

"What a bummer, I've really got to talk to John. Come on baby, just this once. Next time, I'll pay you back." I winked, she smirked at me before leaning forward.

"Straight down the hall, room 145, if you get lost, just come back. I'd be glad to help you find your way." She winked, I gave her a sharp nod before pulling my hand back, making my way down the hall. I stopped in front of the door, knocking twice. Not wanting to be rude and just barge in. Ami answered the door, her eyes blood shot and her make up smeared.

"Niall? What are you doing here?" She questioned in confusion, I cleared my throat shoving my hands into my pockets.

"I uh actually need to speak to your father." I told her, she turned around, getting her father's attention. He looked at me, standing up immediately. He gave Ami a nod before stepping outside of the room, closing the door quietly.

"Surprised to see you here." He crossed his arms, and I knew he had been crying.

"Where's Heather?"

"She's with my brother, why?"

"I've been looking for her, she hasn't been answering her phone." I muttered rubbing the back of my neck, "i'm worried." He sighed patting my shoulder.