106.

-Heather's P.O.V

I looked at my phone once more, sighing when I noticed no new text or call. I didn't know where he was or what he was possibly doing, and I was worried. I was scared. It was quarter to midnight, and I've been sitting in Niall's room for a couple hours. I sighed getting off the bed, going into the living room. It was only Zayn and Louis, no sign of Harry and Liam.

"Hey you're alive." Louis joked, I smiled sitting in the new recliner that Niall had probably purchased, bringing my knees up to my chin.

"Where's Niall?" I questioned, Louis looked at me, shrugging. He let out a sigh.

"Has Niall been acting.. strange with you?" He questioned, I swallowed hard. I could tell them the truth and say what he has done, or I can lie and act like nothing has happened between the two of us. I sighed.

"A bit, yeah." I told them, Zayn leaned forward, smushing the cigarette in the ash tray. He cleared his throat before looking over at me, running his hand down his face.

"Has he hurt you physically? Like hit you?" I shook my head, frowning.

"What's going on?" I questioned sternly, Louis and Zayn looked at each other, almost as if they were silently speaking to each other.

"You should come see this." They stood up, I stood up slowly, following them into the kitchen. They pointed to one of the cupboards, I looked at them. "Go ahead." Louis told me, I reached for the handle. I nearly felt like screaming and crying when I saw the items in the cubpoards.

Cocaine.

Weed.

Needles.

Pills.

Vodka.

Liquor.

Whiskey.

Several boxes of cigarettes.

I placed my hand over my mouth, looking down at my feet. I felt a large lump form in my throat, my hand clutching onto the counter. How could he? He promised, he promised he would stop before we started dating. He promised me.

"Were sorry, we tried stopping him." Zayn spoke up, reaching into his pocket before tossing a card in front of me. I looked down at it, seeing it was from the strip club, a row of phone numbers with names next to it. I slammed the cupboard shut before I buried my face into my hands.

"Please give me a minute." I whispered, feeling them pat me on the back before leaving the kitchen. I didn't know how to feel, I was hurt. I was so, so disappointed in him. That's what he's been doing for god knows how long, it makes sense.

He's been this rough and rude because of these drugs, because he can't control himself. I can't believe it, I feel so fucking stupid. I should of known, that's the only thing he can turn to before asking for help. It scares me, Elizabeth was a druggy and so is Niall. The thought scares me, scares me a lot.

And a strip club?

Am I not good enough for him or something? Does he want someone that can pleasure him every single day? I don't even- ugh.

When I felt a pair of large hands go onto my hips, I tensed. I could smell the faint alcohol, and I knew it was Niall. He ran his hands up and down my sides, resting his head on my shoulder, my hair framing my face.

"Missed you so much baby." He slurred, it was almost hard to understand his words. I turned around so I was now facing him, scanning his face. His hair was a mess, his eyes dark blue and blood shot. His breath smelt of beer and I could smell pot on him, I shoved his hands off me.

"How could you do this to me?" I cried quietly, my arms crossed as I stared at him. He raised an eyebrow, looking down at me with his half open eyes.

"What's wrong?" He slurred, a giggle coming from his throat. I clenched my jaw.

"Where were you?" I questioned, "and don't lie." I couldn't get the thought of Niall with another woman at a bar or strip club, making me choke on a sob. He frowned.

"Why does it matter, not your business." He muttered, I laughed looking down at the card.

"Were you visiting Roxanne? Candy? Laurie? Nicole? Or was it Leanne?" I snarled in disgust, "you're a nasty fucking pig. Going to the strip club while I was at home nearly crying every night." I cried out, he glared at me.

"Why the fuck were you going through my stuff?" He suddenly seemed sober, and I knew that Zayn and Louis were listening carefully.

"Oh, you mean your stash?" I questioned before opening the cupboard once more, Niall's eyes turning towards the cupboard. He clenched his jaw looking at me, before he grounded his lower half against me, hands gripping my upper arm.

"You think I give one shit about what you think?" He snarled tightening his grip, making me whimper quietly as I squirmed against him making him put more weight against me. "You think it's okay for you to just go through my shit and expect me to not do something about it?" He raised his voice, my breathing becoming quicker.

"Stop it Niall, you need to control yourself." I told him calmy, "stop letting the drugs take over you." I whispered quietly, he only stared at me. I looked back and forth between his eyes, he let out a dark chuckle.

"This is who I am baby, there's no drugs taking over." He smirked, "now listen here." He growled, gripping my jaw into his rough hands. "Stay out of my stuff, you hear me?" He hissed, his spit hitting my face. I frowned, shoving him off of me causing him to stumble. I grabbed the baggy's from the cupboard, storming towards the trash.

"Enough Niall, I am not letting you do this to yourself." I snapped at him, his face red and the vein beating on his forehead. When I went to grab another handful, I was roughly grabbed by the back of my neck before I was turned around.

"Do you think it's okay for you to throw my shit away like that?" He raised his voice, rough finger tips digging into my skin. "Go in the garbage and get them, now." He hissed, his face inches from mine.

"No." I whispered, he tightened his grip before shoving me onto the floor and straddling me, not removing his hands.

"You're a stupid cunt, your fucking stupid!" He yelled, slamming my upper body onto the floor. I let out a loud cry, hearing the front door slam. Niall was pulled off me by Harry and Louis. I scurried back where Zayn was, sobbing. He bent down pulling me into his chest, Niall yelling.

"Let go of me! Let me go!" His voice boomed off the walls making me flinch.

"Zayn get her out of here, now." Louis yelled, Niall struggling against the two men. Zayn lifted me with his arms still wrapped around me. I clung onto him.

"What's wrong with him?" I sobbed, he shushed me while patting my hair down.

"He needs help," Zayn murmured. "You're alright, I've got you."

---

quick chapter for ya guyss.