12.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Don't keep your doors unlocked, never know what kind of stranger would enter the house."

Tyler sat on the couch, smirking with a cigarette between his lips. My eyes were wide and my mouth was hung open slightly.

"W-what are you doing here?" I stuttered, he blew out a cloud of smoke as he sat up. I stood in my spot, feeling as if my body wouldn't allow me to move.

"Well, I actually wanted to talk to you." His raspy voice spoke, talk? I thought he would of came here to bring me to Max.

"No, I wouldn't bring you to Max. That's actually would I need to talk to you about." He spoke, a smirk no longer on his face. I swallowed, walking slowly towards the brown couch that was diagnal from the couch Tyler was currently sitting on.

"No need to be nervous, I won't hurt you." He chuckled, I sat down crossing my legs.

"So, what did you need to tell me." I spoke, he leaned forward so his elbows were placed on his knees, running his hands through his brown hair.

"Max is a bad man, when I say bad I mean bad. He's a owner of a certain gang, also a slave owner." I gasped clamping my hand over my mouth, he looked at me sadly before continuing his story.

"Him and Niall aren't the greatest mates, Niall did something long ago that made Max hate him. Max got revenge." Revenge?

"Revenge for what?" I ask, my eyebrows furrowed together. He looked at me with an eyebrow raised, slightly confused.

"Niall never told you?" I shook my head, he laughed lightly. Was I suppose to know?

"I don't know if I'm able to say anything, but it was over a girl. A certain girl." He spoke, staring in my eyes. It was as if he was looking inside my soul.

"A girl that happens to look exactly like you," he whispered. My eyes widened, he nodded slowly.

"Wait, who?" I asked, he shook his head standing up.

"I've already told you to much, Heather." He swallowed hard, as he rubbed the back of his neck. He made his way towards the door, until he turned around.

"Heather, please be careful. Max is dangerous, along with Niall. When you find out the truth sometime in the future, just know that there was a reason I never told you." What?

"Wait, Tyler." I spoke, standing up walking towards him.

"Who's Olivia Gold?" He froze as he stared straight down at me, laughing bitterly.

"Don't know about Olivia either, huh?" He shook his head, "I have to go. It's best, I'll see you around." With that, he slammed the door behind him.

I watched from the window as he made his way towards the red pick up truck that was rusted, he took one last glance at me before getting into the truck.

I sprinted up the stairs, skipping a step as I did. I stumbled into my bedroom, grabbing my phone off of the bed going to Lola's contact.

'To: Lola

You and Dylan need to come over, now.'

I hit the send button, locking my phone before I tossed it on the bed. I ran my fingers through my hair letting out a groan, as I paced back and forth. I just wanted to know the truth. Why was I mistaken for Olivia Gold. Why was I being watched by Max, and Tyler. Well, Tyler isn't so bad as I thought. Just kidding, he's just as bad. I wanted to know why Niall chose me.

"Oh my god Heather, I'm sorry I didn't tell you." Lola panted, I shook my head pushing her and Dylan onto the bed.

"I'm going to ask you guys a question, and I want the truth. Okay?" They nodded slowly, their bodys were tensed.

"Do you know Olivia Gold?" Lola raised an eyebrow, shaking her head slowly. I looked over to Dylan who seemed to be in deep thought, before he shook his head.

"Why?" They asked in unision.

"Just, everytime I'm with Niall people think I'm some Olivia Gold girl. I don't know her, I never even heard of her." I let out a loud sigh, plopping myself down onto the desk chair.

"Wait, Niall dated her. Right?" Dylan raised an eyebrow, I shrugged my shoulders. How the hell would I know? He won't tell me anything, not even his favorite color.

"That name does sound familiar." He mumbled, making an awkward face.

"Oh, so what did you apologize for? You didn't tell me what?" I asked, Lola's face paled.

"Oh um uh nothing." She laughed nervously, glancing over at Dylan who was staring at her.

"You guys seriously? I feel like I'm with Niall." I sighed in annoyance, shutting my eyes when my phone buzzed from the bed.

"Oo, it's.. a random number?" Her eyebrows furrowed together, I stood up grabbing my phone from her hands reading the unknown text.

'From: Unknown

Meet me behind the diner tonight at 8, don't bring lover boy. Or anyone else.'

I stared at the message for what felt like hours, when it was only seconds.

"Heather, you okay?" Dylan asked, I teared my eyes away from the screen giving him a fake smile.

"Yeah, just the wrong number. Hey you guys should get going, I have to study." They nodded giving me a hug as we said our goodbyes.

---

I let out a deep breath, shutting the car off as I sat in the seat. I felt my heart beating faster at the thought of what could be behind the diner waiting for me. I shoved the keys into my pocket, placing my hand on the handle as I pushed the door open. I stepped out closing it behind me, my feet crunching against the leaves that laid across the damped road from the rain.

I walked behind the diner, seeing a dimmed light that rested above the door for the exit. But no one was back here, I shook my head laughing. Just somebody playing a prank. Suddenly a voice spoke.

"I didn't think you would show." I turned around seeing Max standing in the dark but I was able to see the outline of his frame, making my body shrink.

"You know, it's sad that little Niall won't tell you anything." He took steps closer to me, a frown covering his face.

"And I, happen to know everything." He whispered, blowing out a cloud of smoke towards the dark woods.

"What do you want?" I whispered, he smirked stepping closer to me as I took a step back.

"You remind me of someone, a special someone." He spoke, suddenly grabbing my wrist and pulling me against his chest.

"A special someone that I loved, and still do. But you know what? Your lover boy, took that away from me!" He raised his voice, tightening his grip.

"Now, he's going to get pay back." He chuckled darkly, his breath hitting my face.

"And you, will be apart of it. Since you are Niall's new girl, am I correct?" He raised an eyebrow, I shook my head no.

"Well, I actually brought you here because I have a special visitor with me." I furrowed my eyebrows, when he turned me around. I let out a gasp as my eyes widened in fear.

"Clayton?"