91.

'I don't dance, But here I am

Spinning you around and around in circles

It Ain't my style, but I don't care

I'd do anything with you anywhere.'

-Heather's P.O.V

I awoke the next morning in the soft, warm bed not remembering how I got in here, probably Niall. I rolled around the bed cracking my eye open seeing that I was in Niall's large t-shirt and a pair of boys shorts, no longer in the bikini I was wearing last night. Niall wasn't in the bed making me frown, only a note on the bed written in that familiar sloppy hand writing that I love.

Morning beautiful,

The guys and I have to go run some errands for a couple hours, and don't think that this is your day to be lazy because you have a busy schedule as well my darlin. Make sure you eat a good breakfast, no more skipping. There is a little something on the table for you, don't even think about not taking it or I will know. I need you to buy a nice dress or outfit with a pair of flats or heels, your choice. Get as much as you need for tonight, I'll be home later. Love you princess, and Hanna will be driving you around, I gave her the keys. Make sure you call Luke, he called this morning and needed to talk too you.

-Ni

P.S don't change your hair, I love it, my little leprechaun.

I smiled widely placing the note onto the nightstand before stretching, my back cracking in the process. I sighed standing to my feet hearing the shower running, meaning Hanna is awake. I skipped over to my dresser, the smile not leaving my face.

Once I changed into my new outfit which consisted of a pair of blue shorts and a pink tank top with my pink Vans, my hair in a high, neat pony tail. I didn't bother applying any make up, only perfume and deodorant. I exited the bedroom with my phone and purse in my hand, deciding to use this time to call Luke.

"About time you called me, I thought Niall killed you." He joked, I let out a small laugh as I placed my purse onto the counter.

"Totally, what did you call for?" I asked while putting the phone on speaker before grabbing the strawberries, grapes and a banana placing them on the counter.

"Someone broke into the house." I stopped what I was doing, the butter knife dropping from my hands.

"Broke into the house? I swear if you're fucking with me I will kill you." The phone was no longer on speaker, and I nearly thought it would break from the tight grip I had on it.

"This isn't a joke, we're staying at a hotel. Maddie and I were at the house and a loud thud came from your room, I ended up getting out of the house and drove away before getting away from the house and called the police." I felt as if I couldn't breathe, I think I knew exactly who did this.

"Are you guys okay? I'll come back home if I need to." He sighed through the phone.

"Don't worry about it, were okay. Everything in the house got destroyed, there was a bomb set in your room but the police were able to get rid of it and shut it off." My face suddenly paled, my legs feeling as if they would collapse beneath me. "Heather? Are you okay?"

"Uh yeah, can I call you later? I'm about to eat."

"Yeah, I love you, stay safe."

"Love you too, Luke." I hung up tossing the phone onto the counter, my breathing heavy as my hands clutched the end of the counter tightly. I grabbed my phone once more about to call Niall, only for my phone to start buzzing violently, RESTRICTED flashing across the screen. With hesitation, I answered the phone bringing it up towards my ear.