6.

-Heather's P.O.V

I stared into the unfamiliar brown eyes, feeling my stomach drop. I was terrified, for all I know is that he could know where I live. I broke the eye contact my eyes wandering around the large house. If I had a house this large and threw a party, I would be dead. My eyes stopped wandering when they landed on the mop of pink hair, Lola.

"I'll be right back," I yelled to Niall over the loud music, he hesitated for a moment before giving me a nod. Just as I stood up, he yanked my wrist back down so my face was inches away from him, giving him a clear view of my chest. I bit my lip from not wincing on the tight grip on my wrist.

"Don't hang out with any guys, I will be watching. You will be punished if I see another man with you." He hissed in my ear, nibbling slightly.

I stood up straight before making my way through the crowd, feeling Niall's eyes burning into my back. I pushed through the dancing bodies as I made my way towards Lola.

"Lola!" I shouted over the loud music, she turned around her eyes widening at me, sending me a large smile.

"Wow, you look hot. Where's lover boy?" She asked leading us towards the kitchen, I nudged her in the arm giving her a glare making her laugh.

"Just messing with you, but seriously where is he?" She asked grabbing a red plastic cup, leaning against the counter.

"Sitting with his friends, where's Dylan?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she pointed behind me making me turn around. He was walking towards us with a bright smile on his face when he noticed my presence, I shot him a small smile.

"Hey Heather, I didn't think you were going to make it!" He wrapped his arms around my shoulders as he pulled me in for a hug, I wrapped my arms around his waist and that's when I got that strange feeling. The feeling as if someone was watching me, I shook off the feeling releasing from the hug. "Who did you come here with?" He asked taking a gulp of the beer, I opened my mouth when a different voice spoke for me.

"She's with me." I didn't need to turn around to know who it was, I could smell his cologne and sense the anger in his voice. Dylan looked shocked, and disappointed in me. I could understand why. Niall wrapped his arm around my waist pulling me into his side, I glanced over at Lola who was smirking at me. You're in trouble, she mouthed. Niall must of seen cause he gave my hip a hard squeeze, I put my lips in a straight line.

"I'll um call you guys tomorrow or something." I nervously laughed, they nodded. I stepped towards both of them giving them a hug, when Dylan whispered in my ear.

"Be careful." I nodded placing a kiss onto his cheek, and I knew Niall was furious by now. I stepped back feeling Niall's hand grip mine tightly. I didn't have time to say anything else because Niall was dragging me through the crowd. He pulled me out the front door with him, making me fall on my face almost.

"Ow, Niall you're hurting me!" I whimpered in pain, he stopped walking causing me to bump into his back. I looked up at him seeing his eyes were darker blue. He gripped my upper arms, breathing heavy.

"I thought I said don't talk to other guys, Heather!" He hissed, bringing his face closer to mine. My eyes widened when his face turned red, I was so fucking scared.

"I told you, you were going to get punished." He whispered, smirking as he dragged his hands down my covered arms towards my hips. My heart was beating as fast as lightening when he pulled me closer against his chest, his hot breath hitting my face. He rested his hands on my bum as he bit his lip, giving it a light squeeze.

I let out a quiet gasp as he ran his tongue across my neck, his hands tugged at the end of my dress letting out a small groan. He slowly pushed his hands up my dress, while he pushed me against the garage.

"Niall," I breathed out, he ignored my call and continued to push his hands up further making my breathing increase. I've never been touched like this, I didn't know how to react.

"Relax." He spoke, how the hell can I relax when he's touching my like this? I feel like my head is going to burst, he stopped his hands when he got to my thighs. He used the pad of his thumb to gently traced shapes onto my skin, making my breathing slow down a little. Suddenly, an unfamiliar voice spoke from next to us.

"Guys, if you're going to fuck at least go somewhere else." The man chuckled, I pushed Niall's hands away from me, pulling my dress back down. Niall seem just as surprised as I was, when his body tensed.

"What the hell are you doing here, Tyler?" Niall hissed, the man chuckled standing under the light. And that's when I noticed those brown eyes, he was the one watching me. I immediately stepped next to Niall, gripping his arm.

"Well, who's this beauty?" Tyler asked, smirking. Niall's breathing became heavier as he clenched his fist.

"None of your business." He snapped, Tyler raised his eyebrows in shock, crossing his arms. "Her names Heather." Niall spoke, not as harsh. Tyler let out a small laugh, I didn't know what's so funny..

"You know Niall, that girl looks quite familiar. Doesn't she?" The man chuckled before pulling a cigarette from behind his ear, lighting it up as it sat between his lips.

"Shut the fuck up Tyler!" Niall's voice boomed, Tyler didn't seem bothered by Niall's tone as he blew out a cloud of smoke in my direction.

"Calm down Horan, I actually came here to give you a message." I furrowed my eyebrows, a message? Tyler stared at my confused look, smirking as he did so.

"Max is getting tired of waiting, he hasn't heard about Heather, yet." He emphasized, Niall's body seemed to relax slightly. He gave him a sharp nod, when Tyler took a step towards us.

"See you around, Heather." He brushed my hair back, making me flinch. His heavy boots hit against the pavement as he faded into the darkness.

"Come on, lets get going."

We pulled up to the familiar white flat, and I didn't mind that I was staying here tonight. I was terrified to go home and know that I was being watched by Tyler. Niall and I walked up the porch stairs in silence while he dug through his pocket for his keys. He unlocked the door, letting me step inside first, I mumbled a quiet thank you. I didn't bother taking my shoes off at the door, I just made my way straight towards Niall's room.

I stepped inside turning the light on, taking a seat at the edge of the bed. I pulled the heels off, letting out a sigh of relief. I shrugged my jacket off placing it on the chair that sat in the corner of his room. When I turned around I was met with Niall's dark blue orbs, staring into mine with his hands gently ran down my bare arms.

"Let me please you, Heather."