24.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Ew, ugly." I mumbled, tossing the brown pants onto my bedroom floor. I was cleaning out my closet and getting rid of half of my clothes, along with the clothes in my dresser. Lola told me I needed new clothes, so I spent a good seven hundred dollars on clothes today and some room decorations. I'm addicted to shopping, if you haven't noticed. And the worse part, I have to clean all this up. Awesome.

"Heather!" My mother shouted up the stairs, I tossed the ugly thanksgiving jumper onto the floor with rest of the clothes before I went downstairs. I skipped into the kitchen, seeing my mother at the table where Maddie was watching TV in the living room.

"Sit down, please." I slowly sat down, a little scared of what she was going to say to me. She sighed, lacing her fingers together as she leaned forward.

"Heather I'm a bit upset with you, you are never home anymore. Your sister misses you so much, and it's been so rough around here with Elizabeth. I know you're growing up, but I do need you home sometimes. You spend nearly every weeekend and day with that Niall boy." She smirked, I felt my cheeks heat up as I fiddled with the blue diamond necklace that rested on my chest that I got from my mother.

"Ya were kind of a thing now.." I trailed off, awkwardly staring around the kitchen.

"Honey that's great! Invite him over for dinner tonight, I haven't seen you with another boy since-" I gave her a look as she gave an apologetic smile. I haven't had a boyfriend since Clayton, I haven't trusted another man in my life to treat me well. Besides Niall. There's something about Niall that makes me feel safe, I never felt that way.

"I'll go give him a call, okay?" She nodded smiling before I slid off the chair, making my way back up the stairs accidently bumping into Elizabeth.

"Sorry." I mumbled, walking past her as the weed smell lingered on her. She opened her mouth about to say something, but I slammed the door before she could say anything. I walked across the clothes, grabbing my phone to send Niall a text.

'To: Niall<3

Hey, mom wants you over for dinner tonight. Be here at 6? :)'

I hit the send buttom, staring at the screen watching the little bubble appear indicating that he was texting me back.

'From: Niall<3

Of course, love. Would it be bad if i came a little early? Look out your balcony.'

I locked my phone, walking towards the balcony opening the doors. I noticed the blonde haired boy leaning against the tree smirking at me.

"What are you doing here?" I asked, biting my lip to hide the smile from appearing on my face.

"Wanted to come visit my beautiful girlfriend, is that bad?" My cheeks heated up causing him to chuckle, I watched as he climbed up the ladder making his way up to the balcony. He gripped the railing before he jumped onto the balcony, giving me a large smile.

"So, dinner with the family?" He asked me raising an eyebrow, I shrugged my shoulders as we stepped in my bedroom closing the door behind me.

"She knows were a thing, and wants you to come over. I guess." I told him as he placed his hands on my hips pulling me against him, biting his lip.

"Well since I came a few hours early, we've got some time to spare." His smirked, perverted Niall coming back. I hid my face in his chest feeling it vibrate with laughter.

"You're so perveted." I mumbled, looking back at him. He pecked me on the lips, smiling as he did so.

"Well, since your here now you can help me with my room."

---

"Babe seriously? I don't think this is even healthy to have this much clothes." Niall grumbled as he hung up the Lana Del Rey poster I bought today, I rolled my eyes as I played on my phone while laying on my bed.

"Shut up." I mumbled as I scrolled through my Facebook. He sighed, plopping onto the bed next to me, his left leg over my legs. He wrapped his arm around my stomach as half of his body laid on my back, since I was laying on my stomach. His hot breath tickled my skin as his face sat in the crook of my neck. I suddenly froze when I felt his lips attach to my neck, his hand slipping under my tank top as he played with the belly ring.

"Niall," I breathed out when he started to suck on the skin. He placed his hands on my stomach before he rolled me over slowly so I was laying on my back, so he was now hovering over me, his lips never leaving my neck. I locked my phone throwing it somewheres onto the bed, my hands sliding under his t-shirt feeling his abs. A moan left my lips as he grounded his hips onto mine, my hands making there way up to his chest.

"Dinners done!" Niall let out a groan against my neck, making me giggle.

"Ruining the perfect moment." He mumbled, pushing himself off of me before he ran his fingers through his hair, ruffling it up a bit. I pulled down my tank top, walking past him as I grabbed a random sweatshirt from my closet.

"Come on stinky." I teased, sticking my tongue out at him. He gave my bum a light smack causing me to jump slightly.

"Watch that tongue, Heather." He growled, I swallowed nervously as I opened the bedroom door going down stairs as fast as I could hearing Niall laugh behind me.

"It's about time you two got down here!" My mother smiled placing the pan of spaghetti onto the table, I was shocked seeing my sister and Justin sitting at the table together.

"Neil!" Maddie yelled, running towards Niall as she hugged his legs. Niall chuckled bending down giving Maddie a small hug, she already loves him. He stood back up, Maddie staring at Niall as his eyes flickered between us.

"That's my sister Elizabeth and her boyfriend Justin." I spoke awkwardly, Niall leaned forward giving Justin a handshake saying there hellos. Niall and I took a seat in the chairs, I grabbed the spoon for the spaghetti when my mom smacked me in the hand.

"Heather, guests go first." She hissed taking a seat, I mumbled curse words under my breath as Niall and Justin filled their plates with spaghetti. I placed two spoon fulls onto my table, not wanting to eat too much.

"So, Niall how long have you and Heather been dating for?" My mother asked, taking a sip of her cold water. Niall finished chewing, before answering.

"Well, I asked her out last night." He placed his hand on my thigh, my mother smiling at us. It's crazy that I was already in love with Niall.

---

"My god mom put it away!" I whined, she ignored me as she continued to go through all my photos showing Niall each and every one.

"Hey, Heather." I looked over at Elizabeth, who was nodding towards the stairs wanting me to come up with her. I took one last glance at Niall before walking up the stairs with Elizabeth, in silence. She opened the door to her room, flickering the light on before I closed the door behind me.

"What's up?" I asked, sitting on her bed as she did the same. God her room smells awful.

"I know what Clayton did to you, Heather."