107.

-Heather's P.O.V

Zayn and I sat in the car for what seemed to be hours, but only about twenty minutes. I couldn't stop crying, I didn't even know who Niall was anymore. And the worse part, I know he won't stop. Now that he's got ahold of it, he won't let it go.

"Do you want me to bring you home?" Zayn questioned while throwing his cigarette out the window, looking over at me shortly afterwards.

"Could you take me to the hospital actually? Please." I whispered, he nodded not questioning it. I leaned back into the seat when I heard the car roar to life, seeing the blonde haired boy look through the window. His face red and eyes dark, tears streaming down his face.

He was broken, just like me.

When we pulled into the parking lot hospital, I felt my heart beat faster. What if she wasn't alive? I could feel my eyes fill with tears once more, Zayn looking over at me. He placed onto my shaky one, making me look over at him.

"Do you need me to go with you?" He asked, "you look a bit shaken up." I nodded slowly, before he gave me a small smile. We walked inside, his arm wrapped around my shoulders to keep me from falling and screaming my lungs out.

I stopped infront of her door, my breathing becoming quicker. Zayn squeezed my shoulder in reassurance, kissing me on the temple. This is why I looked up at him as my brother.

"I'm right here." I pushed the door open slowly, hearing quiet talking. My father sat at the end of my mothers bed, looking over at me when he heard the door open. He glanced over at Zayn, eyebrow raised.

"You the new boyfriend?" Zayn dropped his arm from my shoulder, clearing his throat.

"No sir, I'm Zayn, one of her good friends." My father nodded, glancing over at me. He stood up, kissing my mother on the forehead before walking towards me.

"I'll give you a minute with her, don't take too long." He muttered before walking past me, Zayn looked down at me.

"I'll be out there, alright?" I nodded before he patted me on the back, the door shutting quietly behind him. I took slow steps towards my mother, seeing her smile at me before she shut the telly off. I sat down next to her, looking down at my hands.

"I'm sorry honey," she whispered. "I'm sorry I didn't tell you, I knew you would react badly. I'm so sorry honey." I looked up at her, grasping her warm hand into mine.

"I'm sorry mom. I'm sorry for the way I've treated you, I didn't mean it. You're the one who has made me a strong woman today, you raised me. You taught me everything I need to know, taught me good from bad." I whispered, wiping the tear that had fallen down my cheek. "I love you mommy, so much." I choked out, she reached forward wiping my cheeks. Her eyes were blood shot and tears were falling down her cheeks quickly.

"I love you too sweetheart, and don't you ever forget." She whispered, "you'll always be my baby girl." I wrapped my arms around her tightly, burying my face into her shoulder. She held onto me tightly, rubbing up and down my back while kissing me on the temple.

I don't think I could ever forget this moment.

I looked at her, she smiled softly at me before kissing me on the forehead.

"You should go, I have to start therapy soon." She told me softly, brushing my hair back. I nodded.

"Tomorrow can I take you out? Just me you and Maddie, maybe go get lunch." I asked her, she nodded.

"If I feel alright, yes. Of course sweetheart." She whispered, I hugged her once more.

"Hey, everything alright?" I looked over at Zayn and nodded, wiping my nose on the sleeve of my sweatshirt when he got into the elevator.