45.

-Niall's P.O.V

After a two hour drive we pulled up to a large old house that looked like a cabon. I parked the car behind the bushes, not wanting to get noticed as the others did the same.

"Are you sure this is the right place?" I question Elizabeth, she nodded.

"I know this is, this is where I was brought once." I nodded ending the conversation as I stepped out of the car with the others doing the same getting their weapons, while I went towards the officers.

"There's an ambulance down the road, correct? I'm sure she's in bad shape." I told them, they nodded speaking into the radio as I went back towards the car.

"Alright, were all going in besides Lola and Elizabeth. We don't have much time, we have to go in find them then get Heather." Everyone nodded keeping quiet, besides Elizabeth.

"Hell no, that's my sister in there I'm not staying out here." I ran my hands over my face when I felt a hand on my shoulder, I looked beside me seeing Tyler

"I'll take care of it, go take care of your girl." I nodded, grabbing a hand gun from the duffle bag, turning my attention towards the officers, I gave them a nod before the lads and I made our way towards the house.

"I say we just go inside and fuck shit up." I turned around giving Luke a glare as he shrugged, Greg nodding.

"Yeah, I agree." I ignored their comments walking up the old stairs, feeling my anger boil as I heard loud chuckles from inside. I banged my fist hard on the door, ignoring the angry whispers from behind me, Greg shoving me into the door. Max opened the door, blood smeared on his hands.

"Look what we've got here boys, prince charming saved the day." He chuckled, I stepped inside shoving him backwards, the guys stepping in behind me.

"Where is she." I growled, Greg pointing his gun at Clayton and the other men, my eyes focused on Max. He looked up at me, letting out a chuckle.

"Give it up Horan, I don't even think she's alive." He snarled, "and I don't feel one ounce of sorrow." I kicked him hard in the stomach, now pointing the gun at his temple.

"I'm not fucking around Max, tell me where she is!" My voice boomed throughout the house, when suddenly my ears were filled with that loud scream. I froze in my position, Max smirking beneath my foot, a chuckle leaving his mouth.

"There's the princess that I've fucked senseless." My anger boiled and I tried pulling the trigger, but I couldn't. Heather stared at my through her swollen eyes, her lips trembling, almost as if she was silently speaking to me. Her body was bare, besides the stocking and vest that covered her, cuts, blood and bruises covering her skin.

"Give her to me, we can do this the easy way." I spoke calmy, removing my foot from Max. He stood up immediately, grabbing Heather by her hair out of the strangers arms. I launched myself forward, only for someone to hold me back. "God damnit! Greg, Luke someone fucking help!" I shouted, but they were held back. How many men are in this place?

"You've got a few words, honey?" I looked at Heather, tears running down her face. Max had his arm wrapped around her neck, a gun pressed to her temple. I felt my body shaking, my lips trembling. I wanted to save her, saving her was all I wanted.

"Max, let her go." I whispered, swallowing hard. "We can end this, whatever the fuck happened between us." I raised my voice, hearing her familiar laugh.

"Niall, Niall, Niall. You are one silly boy, you know that?" I looked over seeing Olivia, smirking at me. I clenched my jaw, my chest rising and falling quicker than before.