40.

Picture of boys outfits on theside!

-Heather's P.O.V

"I didn't pack any dresses, just jeans and shirts. I could just wear that, right?" I asked Lola while I scrolled through my Twitter, hearing her scoff as she laughed loudly.

"Jesus Heather, you're going to a bar. If you're going to wear that at least where something that's cute. I've got something in my closet." I rolled my eyes in annoyance as she looked through her closet for an outfit. We were currently getting ready for Niall's performance, tonight him and the boys were performing at the bar. He wanted me to go, and of course I said yes.

"Here, this would look good." She tossed me a few articles of clothing, I examined them. There was a brown leather jacket, dark colored skinny jeans and a black tank top with a pair of dark brown leather boots. It was cute. There was a sudden knock on the door making me jump, Lola asked me to go check to see who it was. I ran down the stairs when I heard the stranger knocking louder, I groaned swinging the door open. He was tall with faded blonde hair, bright blue eyes and a lip ring. Just like Niall.

"Hi, who are you?" I asked raising an eyebrow, his mouth was open as he continued to stare at me. I shifted uncomfortably, giving him a look.

"Holy shit." He cursed, I heard footsteps behind me meaning Lola was next to me.

"Jesus christ, seriously?" She snapped at the stranger, his eyes didn't leave mine making me stare back at him.

"Heather this is Luke, Luke this is Heather. I'll be right back." She mumbled, stepping outside in the cold weather with Luke, shutting the door behind her. I shrugged making my way back up the stairs, getting ready.

"Who was that?" I asked as Lola came back up stairs, her nose was red from the cold and her face was very pale.

"No one, just a friend." She gave me a fake smile before she started to get ready, I nodded pulling the pants up my legs.

"Oh you forgot this last night." I turned around seeing her holding the orange bottle of pills, making me freeze.

"Oh um uh thanks." I laughed nervously grabbing the bottle, realizing they were my depression pills. She sighed sitting on the bed messing with her blanket.

"Why haven't you told me anything Heather? I'm your bestfriend, you never tell me anything anymore." I sighed sitting next to her.

"I'm sorry, I really am. It's just, I've been stressed I guess. I'm on a lot of medication right now, including my depression pills. But don't worry, I'm fine." I reassured her, she smiled nodding wrapping her arms around me.

"Well, let's start getting your hair done."

---

After two hours of getting ready, it was seven o'clock meaning that the band would start soon. I had my hair in tight curls with it clipped back, wearing the necklace I usually wear. Lola wore a pair of leggings, black combat boots with a white knitted sweater that went above her belly button and her hair was straightened. She actually looked really good.

"Okay, are you ready?" She asked, I grabbed my phone and set of keys, not really needing them but shoved them into my pocket anyways.

"Ready." I confirmed, she nodded as we made our way down the stairs. She's been alone nearly every weekend, or every other week. Her parents own their won business company, and are always on trips. I feel bad for the girl.

"Hey, have you seen Dylan lately?" I asked locking the door before I stepped outside wrapping my arms around me, my teeth chattering lightly. I nearly forgot about Dylan.