62.

Picture of Heather's outfit on the side.

-Heather's P.O.V

I sat slouched in the booth until our food came, and I ended up putting my plate on my lap and ate. I did not want to be seen by them, especially Olivia. My mom was kind of ticked, but ended up laughing at me anyways as Ami did the same.

"Are you girls ready? We can go up to the wedding dress store." Ami nodded taking a drink from her lemon water as my mom placed a tip on the table, since you're suppose to pay at the front before you leave.

"I'll be right behind you." I mumbled getting on my hands and knees, crawling underneath the tables, this is a smart idea. I made sure that I wouldn't step on any food, staring at the floor just incase. As I turned to go under another table that was anear the lads table, my head hit the leg of the table.

"Mother fucker." I hissed loudly, catching some peoples attention. I rubbed my forehead groaning when I realized I was right next to their table, and they were watching me.

"Uh ma'am, what are you doing?" Zayn questioned, my hair framed around my face as I coughed.

"Uh, nothing." I changed my voice into a young girl, continuing to crawl on the floor. I got at the end of the two tables, turning around seeing that they were back to their normal conversations. As I turned around, I was met by a pair of long legs in front of me. I looked up, meeting Louis's blue eyes.

"Heather, what are you doing?" He furrowed his eyebrows together, I ignored his question as I pushed myself off the ground brushing my hands across my pants. I walked away when he grabbed my arm, "Heather, whats the matter?" I snatched my arm out of his grip.

"Don't touch me, better go call Niall and tell him his other girlfriend Olivia's here." I snarled before storming away towards the entrance of the door, I pushed it open feeling the cold breeze smack me in the face. Ami and my mom sat in the car waiting for me patiently. I got into the back seat, closing the door behind me, I sighed.

"Sweetheart, don't your friends think you're strange?" She spoke while pulling out of the parking lot.

"First of all, they aren't my friends. Second, I'm not strange. Third, and please don't call me sweatheart. Everyone calls me that, give me a cool name." She looked up at me through the mirror raising an eyebrow.

"Like what? H-swizzle?" I threw my head back laughing, Ami laughed along with me. "What? What's so funny?" My mom asked, utterly confused.

"Oh nothing, just keep driving."

After being stuck in a rather long line of traffic, we appeared at the wedding store. You know, I really don't want to go look at dresses. I kinda want to go home and eat junk food, that sounds good to me. I got out of the car as we all walked into the store together, into the large store. The walls were a light pink with dresses everywhere, literally.

"Hi, can I help you girls?" A tall lady with her blonde hair tied into a tight bun, smiled down at us as she adjusted her black blazer.

"Actually yes, do you have some water?" I asked, my mother elbowed me in the arm making me frown at her.

"We're just looking, no worries." Ami smiled as the lady nodded walking away, I sighed.

"I was thirsty." I spoke to my mom as we walked into a row of dresses.

"Heather just go look at bridesmaid dresses, I'm going to help your sister." I rolled my eyes sighing as I turned around. Well, I'm not going to wear a white dress, I'll end up getting that ruined by the end of the night. Hm. I walked around the store seeing a rack of colorful dresses, catching my attention.