58.

-Heather's P.O.V

I drained the water down before standing up, feeling a lot better from the hot water that relaxed my muscles. I wrapped the blue towel around my body after drying my legs off so I wouldn't get water all over the floors, I grabbed my tooth brush brushing my teeth.

I went into the bedroom with no sign of Niall, I closed the bedroom door so no one would try to peek through. I wrapped the towel around my hair opening the drawer grabbing a strapless pink bra with matching laced underwear, sliding them on. I went over to the closet skimming through the clothes deciding on what to wear.

"Babe where are-" I let out a squeal as Niall entered the room staring at me with his mouth open slightly, I tried covering myself up, only to fail. He shut the door leaning against the wall, crossing his arms over his chest as he smirked. "No need to cover, I've seen everything." I groaned.

"Niall, please turn around." I begged, he sighed turning around. I grabbed a strapless romper that had small colorful flowers on it, with a medium sized belt going around the stomach. "Okay, I'm dressed." I told him, I pulled the towel out from my hair tossing it back into the bathroom.

"Did you put the ointment on your tattoo?" He asked, I nodded looking over at him.

"What did you get?" I asked, he seemed a little tense at the question making me worry.

"Niall.." I trailed off crossing my arms, he sighed pulling his shirt over his head, turning around. It was on the back of his right shoulder, my name written in black cursive ink. "It's beautiful." I mumbled tracing my finger over it, I could see his cheeks turn a dark red.

"You like it?" He pulled his tank top back over his head, ruffling up his hair.

"I love it." He smiled pecking me quickly.

"Lunch is done, come eat." I nodded grabbing a hair tie throwing my hair into a pony tail as I followed Niall down the stairs, hearing loud voices.

"Here comes the love birds!" Louis screamed running towards me, when he suddenly stopped in front of me.

"What?" I questioned, his eyes were wide.

"Did you and Niall get a little frisky last night?" I looked down seeing love bites on my collar bones, and I'm sure there were some covering my neck.

"Yup, they definitly did, look at Niall's shoulders." There were red scratches, making my eyes widened and my cheeks flush as everyone chuckled making sex noises. I groaned burrying my face in Niall's chest as he chuckled.

"Alright lets not pick on her anymore, what are we doing today?" Niall asked before he sat down and pulled me onto his lap, feeding me bacon. I shook my head no, I hated bacon.

"Well, just going out. We're going to have a guys night, the girls can spend time with each other." Everyone nodded at Liam's idea, Lola looked over at me.

"What do you want to do?" I shrugged, I really didn't know what I wanted to do. "Actually, come here." I got off Niall's lap following Lola down the hallway, feeling a little nervous.

"Where are we going?" She opened a black door, opening it quietly before we stepped inside. There were large glass windows giving a nice view of the beach, with a black piano in the center of the room. "Woah." I mumbled, I sat on the black piano bench, not seeing a speck of dust.

"This is where you used to go when we came here." Lola told me as she walked towards me, sitting down next to me. "Just a get away you had."

"What did I play?" I asked running my fingers across the black and white keys, Lola watching me.