109.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Mommy!" I heard a loud scream, I sat up quickly, placing my hand against my chest. Maddie was sitting next to me, a wide smile on her face. She had on a pair of shorts and a blue Vans shirt, with her pink Nikes.

"Where'd you get those?" I questioned in confusion, not remembering buying this outfit for her. She let out a giggle.

"Daddy bought them, he said I've been a good girl." I nodded, now realizing that I was asleep in Niall's bed. Of course I managed to end up in his bed, the last place I wanted to be. "He wants us to go out as a family for dinner!" She clapped her hands together, smiling.

"Not tonight, we have stuff to do." She pouted, her bottom lip sticking out. I brushed her hair back, giving her an apologetic smile, knowing how much she loved spending time with Niall.

"What do you have plans for?" I looked up seeing Niall leaning against the door, eyes full of confusion and his arms crossed, eyebrow raised.

"Like stuff." I told him simply, not knowing what plans I actually had. I let out a sigh stretching, letting out a hiss when I felt a sharp pain in my neck, rubbing the tensed spot. A small bump was there, making me frown. What the hell is this?

"What's wrong?" Niall questioned, glancing towards my neck before looking back at me, clearing his throat and standing straight. I squinted my eyes at him, glancing at Maddie quickly.

"Why don't you go watch cartoons in the living room? I have to talk too Niall." She nodded before jumping off the bed, rushing towards Niall and hugging his legs quickly before disappearing into the living room. Niall shut the door quietly behind him, sitting at the end of the bed. "Why am I here?" I questioned angrily, he raised an eyebrow.

"What do you mean? You came here." He chuckled, "don't look at me like that." He told me, turning his body so he was now facing me. I let out a loud sigh, crossing my arms.

"Are you sure I just came here? I know I dropped off that bag, but I can't remember what else happened." I told him, confused. "I just randomly blacked out, and I think this has to do with you." He laughed bitterly, shaking his head.

"Everything has to do with me, maybe you're dehydrated." He shrugged, "don't blame this on me. " I stared at him for a brief moment before standing do my feet, clearing my throat.

"I should go." I told him, walking towards the door. He stood up quickly, stepping in front of the door from keeping me to leave. I sighed loudly, annoyed. "Niall, don't." I told him.

"Just please stay, I should be able to take my girlfriend and daughter out." He told me, "bonding time with both of my favorite girls would be nice." He smiled, but I wasn't falling for it.

"No, I'm sorry but no." I sighed, trying to push him aside.

"Since you're busy let her stay her." I looked up at him and laughed, literally laughed. He frowned, blue eyes a dark blue.

"Absolutely not." I told him, "after what I found in those cupboards, no." I shook my head, he let out a groan.

"Just fucking stop saying no, god damn! I'm done with that, I have nothing left in my house. You can search." He put his hands up in surrender, "check." I shook my head.

"No Niall, she's not staying here." I opened the door, Niall following behind me. "Come on honey, time to go." She pouted and looked at me, arms crossed.

"I don't wanna go." She spoke in her little voice, I slipped on my shoes and looked at Niall- who had a cocky smirk on his face. I knew exactly what he thought.