104.

-Niall's P.O.V

"Fucking key." I muttered trying to shove the key into the lock, but it wouldn't fit. I looked at each key on my key ring, not knowing what one was my house key. Damnit, I think it's silver, not gold. I itched my scalp, trying to remember what color the key was.

Nope, no luck.

Instead of fighting with the keys, I banged on the door. Someone has to be in here, unless everyone left me. I continued banging on the door until I heard an annoyed 'shut up' come from inside the door, making me smirk knowing that I had awoken someone. I could hear the door being unlocked before it was swung open, a pissed off Louis standing in front of me.

"Niall where the hell have you been? It's two in the damn morning." I rolled my eyes shoving past him, stumbling inside the house. I plopped down onto the couch, not bothering to remove my shoes or sun glasses.

"Shut up, shit would you like to be my new mother?" I groaned, he stared at me before walking down the hall, and I was hoping he'd go back to bed. I rolled around on the couch until I was on my stomach, my cheek resting on the warm leather.

Sleep at last.

"Don't think about going to sleep buddy boy, you're fucking busted." I groaned when I heard Liam yell.

"Keep it down guys, you're a bit loud." I muttered rubbing my forehead, the lads standing in front of me with their arms crossed, not pleased with me. "Something wrong?" I questioned, letting out a chuckle.

"I don't know, you tell us." Zayn reached into his pocket before pulling something out, tossing it onto the table. I squinted slightly before I realized what they were, I didn't say anything. I stared at the baggy's until one of them spoke up.

"What's gotten into you? Mate you haven't touched this shit in so long, what is it?" Harry questioned, sounding like he cared. He didn't, he just wanted me to seem like I had someone that cared. I chuckled.

"Shut up, all of you. Don't try to sound like you're sorry for me." I snarled, Zayn took two steps towards me before he gripped my by the collar of my shirt, forcing me to stand up.

"Listen here you fucking douchebag, don't act like we don't care. We're brothers, we care for each other and about what we do. And right about now, I'm not showing you any damn pity. You've got four best friends, well five including Tyler. You've got a gorgeous, caring girlfriend that cares about you and has been with you through everything." I stared at him, hearing the anger lower in his voice. "Niall you need to get your head out of your ass before you lose her, and I know you don't want to lose someone again." I didn't know what to say, or how to feel.

"She doesn't care, she hates me." I muttered, feeling my eyes sting. "She fucking hates me because of what I've done!" I felt embarressed that I was crying like a baby, but I guess it happens when your hammered.

"What are you talking about Niall, she loves you." Liam patted my back, I shook him off.

"No she doesn't! I'm a monster, she can't even trust me! I scared her, I scared the love of my life." I started full out sobbing, shoving Zayn away from me. "No one loves me, I'm a monster. I'm a piece of shit, that's why my father left. That's why my mother kicked me out, my life is fucked up." I kicked the coffee table, feeling my anger boil.

"No, Niall you need to calm down." I went to snatch the baggy's off the table, until Harry grabbed them. I looked up at him, glaring.

"Give it to me, now." I spoke slowly, my breathing heavy. He shook his head.

"You don't know what you're getting yourself into." I launched at him, until Liam and Louis gripped my arms, shoving me back. I don't know what they were trying to do, but all I remember is hitting my head on something hard.