27.

-Niall's P.O.V

"Niall will you bring me a towel please!" Heather shouted from the bathroom, I sighed pushing myself up from the couch before I made my way towards the bathroom. I pushed the door open seeing her head pop out from the shower curtain, I grabbed a white towel from the closet about to hand it to her when I decided to mess around.

"Come get it." I waved the towel back and forth seeing her frown at me, before rolling her eyes.

"Niall give me the towel. I will walk out naked when Tyler gets here." She smirked, I scoffed tossing the towel to her leaning against the door frame. She raised an eyebrow at me, silently asking if I was going to leave. I shook my head smirking as she sighed wrapping the towel around her small body. She stepped out, flicking her long brown damp hair back. She stood in front of me, her brown orbs staring into my blue ones. I traced my hand down her bare arm, goose bumps appearing.

"You sure he can't wait until later to come over?" I whispered, stepping closer to her before I grasped her hips into my hands pulling her against my chest while she clutched onto the towel.

"N-niall." Her face heated as she stuttered, I loved watching while she struggled to speak when she was around me. With her red cheeks, she was adorable. Shut up Niall, I'm going to end up being a softy.

"Alright fine I guess you can get dress, don't forgot you owe me one after the party." I winked, her cheeks became a darker shade of red before she pushed by me making me chuckle. She was something else. I made my way back into the living room waiting for her to get dressed, I thought about what she would do after the party tonight. I was quite shocked when she told me she would do anything for me, I couldn't picture her talking to me like that. But I can picture those pretty pink lips wrapped around me, bobbing her head back and forth, using her tongue. Jesus that sounds amazing right now, my hands gripping her hair into my hands.

"Niall?" I shook my head staring up at Heather who was drying her hair with a towel, my eyes roamed her outfit. She was wearing a pair of yoga pants with a tight black tank top, that was too tight on her chest. But hey, I wasn't complaining.

"What the hell are you wearing?" I asked, standing up crossing my arms. She frowned, rubbing her arms.

"Pants and a shirt.." She trailed off, I shook my head walking towards her grabbing her hand pulling her onto my lap after I sat down.

"Is it necessary to wear that when Tyler comes over?" I asked, my eyes wandering down to her chest where I could see the scarlett colored laced bra, fucking christ Heather.

"Niall, calm down please. It's just an outfit." She sighed, I placed my hands on her thighs, moving them inwards feeling her breathing hitch.

"That you shouldn't be wearing around another man, I could take you in the bed right now, because of the way your ass looks in these pants, and the way your tank top tightens on your chest." I mumbled, kissing her bare shoulders making her gasp quietly. I placed my hands on her hips, pushing her down onto the couch before before I hovered over her. I placed my hand under her tank top, feeling her warm skin against mine. I kissed down her soft neck down towards her collar bones, running her fingers through my faded blonde hair.

"Niall," she moaned, I groaned against her neck loving the way my name rolled off of her tongue. It was like music to my ears. I went back towards her neck, starting to suck on the sensitive skin hearing her inhale sharply. I pushed my hand up further, stopping incase I was going too far. I placed my hand on her breast, giving it a soft squeeze, she moaned louder. There was a knock on the door making me groan in annoyance, fucking prick.

"Go get changed." I mumbled placing my lips onto hers before I pushed myself off her, pulling her up with me. My eyes flickered down towards her neck seeing a dark red love bite started to form, I smirked at the work. I wouldn't mind leaving those on other parts of her bodies, shit I need to stop before I get turned on. The knocks became louder making me groan in annoyance once again, hearing Heather giggle. She was perfect.

So fucking perfect.

-Heather's P.O.V

I went back into Niall's bedroom, closing the door behind me as I sighed deeply. I grabbed the orange colored zip-up sweater putting it on, since Niall would have a fit if I didn't cover up. I looked in the mirror, running the brush through my hair not bothering to apply anymore make up. I went back into the living room, seeing Tyler and Niall sitting across from each other while Niall shot daggers at Tyler who was staring around the living room.

"Hey," I smiled. He gave me a small nod as I walked towards Niall, taking a seat. He wrapped his arm around my waist making my cheeks flush.

"So, what do you want to know?" He asked, I cleared my throat before speaking.

"Was there a past with Macy and Elizabeth?" I asked, he nodded his eyes flickering down towards my jaw back towards Niall. Oh gosh.

"Oh no, this isn't from Niall." I pointed towards my jaw, "This is from Elizabeth." He nodded slowly.

"Yeah, this is from me." He smirked at Tyler, pointing to the sensitive skin on my neck. He had left another love bite, seriously?

"Hey, I don't blame ya. My girl complains that I leave too many on her." Niall chuckled loudly as Tyler did the same, Niall had nothing to worry about.

"Anyways, during freshman year they were bestfriends- nothing could break those two apart. They acted as if they were sisters, Macy didn't have any friends. Her family was poor and she stayed with Max, the slave owner. Elizabeth had a thing for him, she had a thing for me as well. One day Elizabeth went to go see Macy she caught Max having sex with her. Your sister got mad and told the whole school, your sister ended up getting arrested. Macy had told the cops that your sister was taking drugs during school and put alcohol in her water bottle, that's when they started to hate each other. Your sister became more aggressive. She started fighting, doing more drugs than usual. I couldn't stop her," he whispered running his fingers through his brown hair.

"And she's still like that." I spoke quietly, he snapped his head in my direction.

"Woah, what do you mean? She told me that she left to California with her father and mom.." he trailed off, I stared down at the ground fiddling with my fingers as Niall gave my hip a light squeeze. Nothing was making since to me, we are sisters. We have the same exact parents, I sighed massaging my temples. Unless my parents somehow went to California? But I would of remembered, wouldn't I?

"I'm sorry if I said something wrong, but I have to get going. Clayton and Max are going to some party tonight, I have to watch from afar and keep a good eye on you guys along with Hanna, my girlfriend." I nodded, Niall sat there staring at the wall.

"Hey, come to the party with us." Niall told Tyler, he hesitated before nodding, smiling.

"Yeah, Hanna and I will meet you guys there." We said our goodbyes before he left, I leaned back into the leather furniture.

"Calm down babe." He laced our fingers together, the warmth of his hand making me feel better. But there was still one question running through my mind.

Was Elizabeth my sister?