37.

-Macy's P.O.V

"So, you know the plan?" Clayton asked for the millionth time, I rolled my eyes smacking my gum as I did so.

"Duh, I haven't forgotten." He squeezed my leg roughly informing me to stop, I gave him a smirk before planting a sloppy kiss onto his lips. I pushed him away before I turned away, making my way towards the bar. I fixed the skirt I was wearing, pulling it up a little higher so I could get Niall's attention better. I stepped inside, seeing the dark green lights flash around the smokey bar. Hm, now I just have to find Niall.

"Ah you twat give it to me!" I snapped my head in the direction where I heard the Irish accent, a smirk plastered onto my face. Step one is done. I popped my lips as my heels echoed on the floor, hearing the whistles of the horny drunks that sat at the tables. He sat with two unfamiliar people that I haven't seen before, they seemed older than him.

"Niall, baby what are you doing here? Where's the prude?" I leaned against the table, giving him a good view of my chest as his blood shots eyes stared at me. Perfect.

"Get out of here ya whore, she ain't a prude." He grumbled, I raised an eyebrow. A whore? Huh, I'll show you a whore Niall. I sat on his lap, watching the two other guys smirk at Niall before grabbing their full beers and walking away. I twisted my body around so I was facing him.

"Niall, you shouldn't talk to me like that." I purred into his ear, running my fingers down his muscular chest as he tried shoving me off of him.

"I've got a girlfriend Macy, get out of here. The deal is over." He snapped, I laughed lightly as I grinded my hips onto his.

"Baby, come on. It's been three months, I've missed you so much." I pouted, rocking my hips onto his. He groaned in pleasure, making me do it harder and slower. He ran his hands up my fish-netted stockings, up to my bum giving it a rough squeeze as I moaned into his ear.

"Niall, how about we go somewheres more private?" I mumbled placing my lips against his soft skin, wrapping my arms around his neck, I ran my tongue against his skin, his grip tightening on me.

"Macy stop, I have a girlfriend." He snapped, I clenched my jaw squeezing his shoulders when he suddenly seemed sober. I wasn't letting Heather come between us, that stupid bitch doesn't deserve Niall.

"Tell me Niall, has she even had sex with you yet? Has she touched you the way I do? Or please you the way I do.." I slipped my finger into the band of his boxers, lowering my finger only to be stopped by him. He tightened his grip on me, making me bite my lip. I let out a loud moan catching others attention, making me smirk at Niall. I ripped my hand from his grip, grabbing him by the neck smashing my lips onto his. I slipped my tongue into his mouth, feeling his hands wander around me.

"There ya go Niall," I mumbled kissing him harder than before. He gripped my bum in his large, rough hands as I moaned into his mouth. He pulled away, his breathing heavy as he stared at me with hungry eyes.

"Come on, we're going to my place tonight."

-Heather's P.O.V

My breath seemed to get caught in my throat as I stared at the different Ami, she didn't look the same. She had darker hair and she was thinner, that's when I noticed her hand. She had an engagement ring on. (Picture of Ami on the side.)

"Heather? You okay?" She asked standing up, I shook my head stepping back as she got closer. This had to be a sick dream, she looked at me frowning placing her hands on her hips.

"Why are you here?" I asked, she raised an eyebrow letting out a small laugh.

"After all these years when I come back to see you, all you say is why am I here?" She laughed bitterly, she was always the snobby bitch of the family.