101.

Uncle Adam on the side.

-Heather's P.O.V

Waking up the next morning was a struggle, the pillow covering my face, blocking out the loud volume coming from the television. I wrapped myself up in the blankets, feeling like a burrito. I could feel the drool on my cheek, but I didn't bother wiping it. I was more worried about me getting my sleep. Just as I was about to close my eyes, a loud cheer errupted making me jump, a heavy groan escaping from my mouth. And I knew for a fact that Niall was watching that stupid football game.

I let out a huff, shoving the blankets off me, the bright sun peeking through my closed blinds. I squinted, seeing no sign of Niall. I sat up slowly, the pain still held in my lower stomach. I rubbed my eyes roughly, letting out a loud yawn. I stood to my feet, stumbling towards the bathroom. Niall was in his boxers, hair damped and patted against his forehead, my shaving cream on his face, using my pink and purple razor.

"Morning." He gave me a soft smile, I ignored his greeting, making my way towards the closed toilet seat. I rested my head in my hands, aware of Niall watching me. My head was pounding and I felt like utter shit, and the loud volume of the television wasn't helping. "You alright?" I looked up at Niall, staring him down. I could see his adams apple bob, before returning to shaving.

"Why the fuck is it so loud?" I groaned loudly storming into the bedroom, ripping the cord out from the wall, silence. I let out a relaxed sigh, going back into the bathroom. I reached into the shower, turning on the warm water. I pulled the shirt over my head and slipped off my underwear, stepping inside under the warm water.

"Do you want me to get out?" I could hear the sadness in his voice, I swallowed hard.

"Up to you." I replied back quietly over the loud water, running my hands through my hair. I grabbed the bottle of shampoo, squirting some in my hand before rubbing it through my hair. I heard Niall clear his throat, before talking.

"Uh I'm sorry, I know you're still mad, or furious." He paused, "and I understand that. I just, I can't lose you, you've changed my life. I do love you, baby, and please don't forget that." I leaned my head against the shower wall, closing my eyes as tears silently slid down my face.

I changed into clean undergarments, looking through the closet on what to wear. Niall was on the bed watching the football game once more, none of us speaking since his small speech in the bathroom. I changed into a pair of denim ripped shorts, aware of Niall watching me. I put on a white tank top that had Barbie printed on it, before running a brush through my damped hair.

"Where are you going?" He questioned, sitting up straight now on the bed, his Ray Bans covering his eyes.

"No wheres." I told him.

"Why are you dressing like that?" He questioned, eyebrows raised. I slammed the brush onto the dresser, turning around, crossing my arms.

"Dressed like what Niall? Is there something wrong with me wearing a pair of shorts and a tank top?" I bit, obviously not happy with the way he was acting. He ran his hand over his face.

"Yes, there is. There too short and your tank top doesn't even cover your chest, can you just tell me where your going?" He laughed, I shook my head slipping on my checkered print Converse before messing with my hair.

"It's not your business, to be honest." I laughed bitterly at him, fixing the black bandana that went well with the neat bun and my outfit. He stood up from the bed, shoving his hands into the pocket of his jeans.

"Can you just tell me? Do you plan on getting fucked or something?" I turned around, staring at him in disbelief. How could he even say something like that? I shook my head shoving past him, only for him to grab my wrist roughly into his hand.