48.

Picture of Dylan on the sideee.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Heather Nicole Foster, you open this door right now before I knock it down!" Lola banged on my bedroom door, I groaned silently as I squeezed my eyes shut. I was laying in my bed, with the curtains shut so it would stay dark, I was going through my stage of break up. Thanks to Niall, I suppose half of this is his fault. I've been watching Netflix, the only time I get up is for the bathroom, brush my teeth, shower and get a snack. That's about it. The door suddenly swung up open, revealing a disappointed Lola.

"How did you get in?" I asked, she smirked showing me a bobby pin before putting it back into her bright pink hair. Ah, makes sense.

"Jesus, what the hell happened to you?" She asked sitting at the end of my bed, pausing my episode of Pretty Little Liars.

"Well, I'm actually going through my stage of break up. Care to join?" I asked raising an eyebrow, she glared at me.

"Get your lazy ass up, we're going out tonight." I groaned loudly pulling the blankets over my head, hiding. The blanket was ripped off me making me shiver.

"You're a bitch, you know that?" I told her, she smiled patting me on the head.

"Have you been taking your medicine?" She asked while she skimmed through my closet, I looked down at my fingers chipping the red nail polish off.

"Heather, have you been taking your medicine?" She asked more slowly, I ignored her.

"Why?" I questioned, not looking up at her. When she didn't say anything, I knew why she had asked.

"Let me guess, Niall wanted you to check up on me." I guessed glaring at her, she sighed placing her hands on her hips.

"Heather he's worried about you, so are the boys. Hell, so am I." She exclaimed, I rolled my eyes letting out a huff.

"It's not like he cares about me anyways." I mumbled hoping she wouldn't hear, but I wasn't quiet enough.

"Damnit Heather, he does care about you. You're just too blind to realize that." She snapped, there was a sudden knock at the door making me jump. Luke peeked his head through the door, with a guitar in his hand.

"Hey can you listen to something for me?" He asked, his eyes suddenly drifting over to Lola. They locked eyes for a brief moment, before Luke cleared his throat.

"Just come to my room later, alright?" He asked, I nodded giving him a small smile before he closed the door.

"If he cared that much he wouldn't have cheated on me, and made our damn relationship a dare." I snapped, she squeezed her eyes shuts pinching the bridge of her nose.

"Everyone deserves a second chance, Heather. Now, do your hair and make up. I'm going to run home and change, I will be back soon." I stared at the floor ignoring her, as she exited the bedroom closing the door quietly behind her.

Was she right?

Does everyone deserve a second chance?

I shook my head standing up from the bed, not worrying about what to wear tonight as I made my way into the bathroom. I plugged in the curling iron as I waited for it to heat up, when I suddenly noticed the bottle of pills resting on the counter. I opened the drawer, tossing them back into there slamming it shut.

My mind wandered off to Niall, why was he having Lola check up on me? I mean, it's not like he does care. It's his fault he lost me, he should of never done that.

"I was right, wasn't I?" I jumped turning around, seeing Dylan standing in the doorway of my bathroom. I gripped the counter tightly, my breath getting hitched in my throat.