90.

Hanna and Tyler on the side

Smut towards the ending

-Heather's P.O.V

"Oh my god, do not look in the mirror."

"What? Why? What did you do Hanna?"

"Please don't kill me, you must of boughten the wrong color of hair dye."

I stood up from the closed toilet seat looking in the mirror, my jaw dropping and my eyes wide. This was not the color I got, and this is not how I short I wanted it.

"Hanna, what the hell happened." My hair was orange, literal orange. Not the bright orange, but just orange and it did not look well on me. I had offered Hanna to cut my ends, but that ended up cutting my hair so that it was just below my breasts, and it did not look good.

"Okay this isn't my fault you asked me too, but I tried cutting straight across and then it just got un even. And the hair dye, I cannot explain that." She trailed off, sipping from her half empty beer bottle shrugging at me. "I doesn't look that bad." She shrugged, I glared at her.

"You're right, it looks awful." She cleared her throat from keeping her laugh down, but she epically failed as she started pointing at my hair and bent over, clutching her stomach. I crossed my arms, my lips pursed as I watched her laugh histarically, and I couldn't help but laugh.

"We should go get different hair dye before the guys get here, Niall might piss out little Irish men if he see's you." She laughed, and that's when we heard the front door open, loud voices filling the house. We suddenly turned silent, my eyes wide.

"Shit clean the bathroom while I got into the bedroom and look for a hat." I sprinted out of the bathroom and down the hall into the bedroom, shutting the door quietly hoping Niall wouldn't come in. I rushed towards my dresser, searching every drawer for a hat or something.

"Babe, I'm back!" Niall yelled, I muttered curse words as I picked up my pace for searching, come on I had to bring a hat or something. I slammed the drawer shut, rushing towards Niall's when I heard footsteps coming up the stairs. I let out a sigh of relief when I saw a black beanie in there, quickly putting my hair into a pony tail that hiding it under the beanie, the bedroom door opening. "Babe what are you doing in my dresser?" I turned around as Niall eyed my questionably, his eyes brimmed a light red, cheeks flushed and his hair sticking to his forehead.

"Oh uh my ears are cold, needed a hat." I laughed nervously, glancing behind him seeing Hanna rush out of the bathroom with the beer bottles and hair supplies, sending me a quick smile before shutting the bedroom door quietly.

"Oh, well the guys and I are pretty hungry, you and Hanna want to make us some dinner?" He walked towards me, a puppy look on his face. I rolled my eyes as he placed his hands onto my hips, pulling me against him.

"Sure why not." I spoke sarcastically before his lips were brought down onto mine, making me frown when I tasted the beer on his lips. I pulled away seeing him frown at me. "I thought you were going golfing? I can taste the beer on your lips," I licked my lips, scrunching my face up. That's some strong and nasty beer.

"I didn't plan on drinking but when you're offered free beer, you take that shit when you can." He laughed, pecking me once more. "Don't deny it, you like tasting it on my mouth." He whispered, tugging on my lower lip. I rolled my eyes pushing him away softly as he released my lip, a small smirk on his lips. "Where's Hanna?" Just as he asked, Hanna walked out of the room she's staying in, cheeks flushed.

"Hey Niall, where is everyone?" She breathed out, Niall raised an eyebrow.

"You've got a guy in there or something? Your face is awfully red." Hanna looked over at me, biting her lip and I knew exactly what she was laughing about. I huffed pulling down the beanie a little further, making me look bald.