49.

-Niall's P.O.V

We've been at the bar for about a good three hours, just talking and drinking. Besides me, I chatted a little but not as much as I usually do. I watched Heather the whole night, until I ended up losing sight of her- and still haven't seen her since.

"Niall, can we just leave." Tracy whined leaning into my side, I rolled my eyes. She was an annoying bitch, she wasn't even my girlfriend. Just a shag I use to keep my mind off of Heather, and that's not easy.

"Go ahead, I'm not leaving." I snapped irritated, she scoffed rolling her eyes as I took a swig from my beer. I didn't want to leave until Heather did, we may not be dating but she still is mine- and I made that very clear to her. She seems so.. different. I don't know what it is, she was so happy when I seen her here, smiling and laughing but I knew for a fact that it wasn't a real smile. She was hiding the pain behind it, the pain I caused.

I couldn't help but smirk at her comment at Tracy, she's gotten more sassy. That's for sure. The worst part was seeing the hurt in her eyes when I told her that Tracy was my girlfriend, I was hoping that she knew I wasn't serious. Tracy was an annoying, obnoxious bitch that was very clingy. Explains why she doesn't have a boyfriend. She's nothing like Heather- complete opposites.

Tracy has a loud squeaky voice with a laugh that sounds like she's choking on a cock, she's obnoxious. She's addicted to sex, and is a needy person. She parties every night and leaves with a different guy, not that I care. I could go on and on, but that would be a waste of time. Then there's Heather.

She has a adorable giggle, her noses scrunches up and her eyes squeeze shut. Her long black hair that goes to the middle of her back, her brown eyes that are always so bright when she's happy. She would rather stay home than go to a party, she forces me to watch a whole season of Pretty Little Liars with her. She doesn't try seeking attention or trys hiding her true self. When she gets angry and does that small scream and throws her glasses that I love so much, and ends up giggling afterwards as if nothing happened. She stays strong in the worse times when she has no other choice, she hides her feelings behind a fake smile. Not that I like that, but she stays strong through everything. It's amazing how much she can hide, and can still force a smile onto her beautiful face even when she doesn't want too.

"Jesus Niall, are you day dreaming about fucking Tracy in bed or some shit?" I rolled my eyes as Tracy giggled loudly in my ear, I swear I will rip her vocal cords out.

"That's the last thing I want to think about." I mumbled, playing with beer cap when I noticed the bar had became more packed. I was starting to worry, what if Heather was taken? What if somebody tried to rape her? I was snapped out of my 'what if' when I heard that familiar giggle. I looked straight ahead, seeing Heather coming towards our table- with a bottle of whiskey in her hands.

"Hey guys," she slurred, Lola groaned loudly before she took the bottle of whiskey from her, Heather pouted.

"Wow, someones a little drunk." Harry commented, well no shit.

"You look like shit, go fix yourself in the bathroom." Tracy commented, everyone turned their attention towards me besides Tracy who was smirking as she placed her hand on my thigh.

"I look like shit? You look like a fucking clown, dumb broad." My eyes widened as everybody was in a fit of laughter, including me. Tracy stared up at me with her mouth open, I shrugged smirking.

"Excuse me bitch?" Tracy snapped, oh shit here comes the kitty claws. Heather gripped the table as she leaned forward, giving me a nice view of her chest.

"You heard-" before Heather was able to finish, she suddenly jerked her body forward as vomit come out. We ended up shoving everybody out of the booth using the opposite side, Heather continued vomiting.