68.

-Niall's P.O.V

I pushed her hair back, admiring her face. I traced her cheek bones, feeling myself frown at how much they stood out from the lack of food. She stirred from my touch burying her face in my chest, her hot breath hitting against my skin. I ran my hand down her bare arm, feeling goose bumps appearing.

"Stop it." She mumbled, I chuckled as I felt her nose wrinkle against my skin. I looked down at her seeing her brown eyes staring back at me.

"Morning princess." She smiled pulling the sheet up to her chin, covering her naked body.

"Morning Ni. I'm cold." She shivered slightly as I smirked rolling on top of her as she giggled in my ear, her body moving with her laughter. "Get off me!" I wrapped my arms around her tightly as I buried my face in her neck nipping playfully at her, laughing louder.

"Stop I'm trying to sleep." I joked shutting my eyes as I hugged her tighter hearing her groan making me smile. I rolled over on my back so she was on top of me while I kept my eyes shut as she wiggled her arm out from my grasp, running her fingers through my hair. One thing I loved about her: she always ran her fingers through my hair and it was probably the best feeling I've ever had.

"Niiiiaaaalllll." She whispered, I opened my eyes seeing her smiling brightly at me, I raised an eyebrow.

"What do you want?" I mumbled as she tugged on my hair, my eyes shutting once more.

"I'm cold." I opened my eyes again seeing her frown, when a thought came to mind. I smirked standing up as she wrapped her soft legs around my stomach, holding the sheet tightly. "You have a freckle on your butt." She giggled, I rolled my eyes pinching her in the bum as she squealed.

"You and I, were going to take a shower." I felt her body tense as I placed her on the bathroom floor, my hands resting on her shoulders.

"You shower, I'll go after." She tried stepping around only for me to hold onto her hips, pulling her in front of me.

"Babe, it's fine. I've seen you naked anyways." I smirked, she rolled her eyes sighing in agreement.

"Fine, but you get in first and I'll go in ten seconds after." I nodded letting her go as I reached in the shower turning the warm knob on before getting in. I stood under the water waiting for Heather, hearing her breathing. A cold drift hit my skin when I heard the curtain open seeing Heather's figure shivering slightly.

"You're lucky I love you." She mumbled stepping closer to me as I chuckled.

"So lucky huh?"

-Heather's P.O.V

"No oh my god this is some serious fucking bullshit." Niall grumbled throwing the Xbox remote on the couch as he placed his face in his hands. In the shower we had made a bet, who ever loses in a game of FIFA has to buy lunch. As you can see, Niall lost.

"Did I mention that I'm pro at this game?" I mentioned smirking as he groaned in annoyance.

"Shut up, I let you win." I rolled my eyes patting him on the back.

"Maybe next time babe, go order pizza. I'm starving." He dug into his pocket before dialing a few numbers bringing the phone up to his ear. I laid on the couch as I waited for him to end the call.

"You're welcome." He spoke sarcastically tossing his phone on the table as he lifted my legs, sitting down placing my legs on his lap.

"Don't be sad, I'll let you win next time." I winked seeing him glare at me. I leaned forward intertwining our fingers as he rubbed my foot.