72.

-Lola's P.O.V

I sat in my new house on the bed, staring at the blue wall straight ahead from me. I was frustrated, here I am living in North Carolina with my mother's new boyfriend and his daughter that is a bitch. I want to strangle her, literally. I haven't heard from Heather for about three weeks and I've cried nearly every night, wanting to talk to her and Harry.

Harry.

He was broken when I left, I know he was. Leaving him was probably one of the hardest things I've had to do, along with Heather. I knew what my mother said broke her, I was so disappointed in my mother for saying that. Who would say that?

I reached under the bed grabbing the large pink box covered in glitter, taking the top off. During Heather and I's friendship we've both made a box full of our pictures and everything we made. I grabbed the pictures going through the ones from Virginia, a tear falling from my eye. I missed them so much.

"Lola?" I looked up at my mother who was in the door way, staring at me with worry. "What's wrong sweetie?"

"Get out, I don't want to see you." I told her, looking back at the pictures hearing her sigh as she sat next to me.

"I know you're hurt, I'm sorry." I scoffed placing the pictures in the box standing up in front of her.

"No you're not, if you were that sorry you wouldn't have forced me to leave. You told her that she was a slut pretty much to her face, mom she's been through so much you don't fucking understand." I raised my voice, not caring one bit. "Now I'm living here with your boyfriend and your new bitchy daughter, I hate it here mom. I want to go back home, I'm serious." She pinched the bridge of her nose.

"I know it was wrong to say that to Heather, but she is a slut. She can't even raise a kid on her own." I shook my head.

"Get out, and don't come back in my room." I demanded, she stood up walking out of the room slamming the door behind her. I sat back on the bed more tears falling as I continued going through the pictures, wanting to leave.

I just want to go back home.

Be with my friends.

Be with my boyfriend.

Be happy.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Oh my he is just so cute!" My grandmother gushed about Niall, who was talking to Paul's sister. I didn't like her, she was very snotty. She had brown hair with bright blonde roots, and had no boobs or ass. She's been trying to get with Niall, who was currently drinking. Greaaat.

"Grandma, I think you've told me this a few times." I laughed taking a sip from the fourth bottle of water, since Ami had me take two shots of Vodka with her, and I had to drive home. So, no alcohol for me.

"You're jealous." She commented, I looked down at my grandma, who was down to my shoulders. I raised an eyebrow.

"Of what?" I laughed.

"You don't like Riley talking to Niall, oh honey you think I can't see. I know you're staring at her, mentally stabbing her. But just know that Niall loves you." How was she so good with words?

"She's a bitch." I blurted out, staring at her as she flipped her hair back, pushing her non-existant chest in Niall's face.

"I don't like her either, but better go get him away from her. I've seen your grandfather do something when he was drunk, wasn't pretty." I placed my water bottle on the table, walking towards Niall. He didn't seem to notice when I walked towards him, linking our arms together.