60.

'You know that I'm coming back for you

Don't you worry girl

I'll be back for you

So you better wait up

Keeping the bed warm for me

All night putting your whisper on me

Giving that love and emotion that I know

Doesn't really matter what you do

I'll be back for you'

Songs for chapter:

Down- Jason Walker

Echo- Jason Walker

Build you up- Kim Taylor

Breathe me- Sia

-Heather's P.O.V

I sighed after finishing the large stack of math homework, feeling acomplished that I had gotten something done. The librarian was passed out on her desk as she snored rather loudly with drool falling from her mouth onto her book.

It was quite the sight.

Niall sat two tables across from me, I would take a few glances and notice him staring at me or playing on his phone. Like he usually does. My phone buzzed on the table making a loud noise, making me jump. I looked at the screen seeing a message from Lola.

'From: Lola

You need to get over here now before your brother gets in a fight with Liam, or I'll call the cops.'

I sent her a reply saying I would be there in a minute, I sighed loudly putting all of my papers in my folder, catching Niall's attention.

"Where are you going?" I shoved my folder into my bag before slinging it on my right shoulder.

"Going to get my brother." I mumbled walking past him, I could hear footsteps behind me making me stop walking. "Where are you going?" He smirked.

"I need a ride, so while you're going to get your brother you can drop me off. Come on darlin, I've got a plane to catch." I squeezed my eyes shut.

"Whatever." I mumbled pushing the door open leading us into the hallway, with Niall walking next to me. I was still mad from what he had done the other night, the fact that he lied to me and had brought another girl back.

I pulled my keys out from my bag unlocking the door before tossing my bag into the back of the car as Niall got in the passenger seat. I got in the car buckling up before putting the keys in the ignition and reversing out of the parking lot. 'Look after you' by the Fray, I leaned forward turning up the volume.

I could hear Niall singing along to the song, and he was a really good singer.

"You didn't tell me you could sing." I glanced over at him, he stared at his phone.

"You never asked." He shrugged, I leaned back in my seat stepping on the gas more as I came onto Lola's street, seeing my moms car here. I parked in the driveway not bothering to turn the car off, I got out rushing towards the front door that was wide open.

"She's my girlfriend mate, back off." I walked into the living room seeing Luke and Liam inches away from each other, I stormed towards the two of them.

"What is going on here?" I asked calmy, I was confused why Luke was even here.

"Your brother has been having sex with my girlfriend." Woah, what? Luke has been having sex with Lola?