53.

Songs for this chapter:

Run- Leona Lewis

Keep holding on- Avril Lavigne

-Heather's P.O.V

It's been a week since I've heard the news.

My sister died, and we found out how.

She had committed suicide, nobody knew why.

But it's the worse feeling ever, losing a family member.

Today was her funeral, and I don't think I could do this. Niall has been by my side through everything, but the tears still don't stop. I wore a black dress that ended above my knees and the long sleeves were tight on my arm. I wore the necklace Niall had given me, hanging against the black fabric.

"Heather, are you ready?" Luke asked pushing the door open, I shook my head no as warm tears fell from my eyes. He sighed quietly before he walked towards me, wrapping his arms around me before he pulled me into his chest. I sobbed quietly, gripping his black blazer as he rubbed my back. I just wish this was a dream, first Dylan and now Elizabeth. My sister, the one who understood me the most.

"Sorry, didn't mean to ruin your shirt." I mumbled, stepping back before I looked in the mirror once more wiping away the tears that ran down my cheeks slowly. I let out a deep shaky breath, before nodding slowly.

"I guess I'm ready."

We pulled up to the church, the limo slowing down in front of the small crowd of people. I could nearly feel my heart in my stomach, I stepped out of the limo, Ami and Paul in front of me. I walked behind them, when my mother stopped walking and grabbed my arm gently.

"I know this is hard, but I want you to speak. You and your sister were so close, me and her weren't. Just know that she would like you to speak." She placed a kiss onto my forehead, before walking into the church greeting the O'Briens. I stepped inside the church, my breath getting caught in my throat. Pictures were hung all around of Elizabeth, from a baby to a teenager. I looked ahead seeing Lola with the guys. I made my way towards them, standing behind Niall.

"Hi Heather." Lola greeted, wrapping her arms tightly around me as I squeezed my eyes shut, feeling the burning in my eyes. I can't cry now, not now.

"Were sorry about your loss." Zayn apologized, I nodded not saying anything when they gave me hugs one by one, looking at the pictures. I stood next to Niall, his arm wrapped around my waist and he kept quiet, knowing that I was upset.

"Heather?" I turned around seeing her boyfriend, Austin.

"Yeah?" My voice was low and very hoarse from the crying, usually I would of cared but today I don't.

"I found these in the house, I figured you would want them." He handed me a brown box, before walking away.

"What's that?" Niall asked, I shrugged putting the box besides the podium.

"Not sure." I whispered, my eyes brimming with tears as I grabbed the recent picture of Elizabeth and I in the kitchen making a cake, funny faces with our arms around each other.

"I'm sorry baby, so sorry." He whispered, I put the picture back down before I grabbed his hand.

"Everybody, would you please sit down." My mom spoke into the microphone, clearing her throat. We had reserved seats for our family, and my friends in the front row. I sat next to Niall, where my mother stood at the podium. It suddenly became silent. She grabbed a remote, clicking a few buttons before a picture appeared on a large screen, she had made a slideshow. "As we all know, my daughter Elizabeth had died because of suicide. I still remember her running around in her diapers chasing after her." Some laughs filled the room when the pictures of Elizabeth on the slideshow popped up.