76.

Hanna on the side.

-Heather's P.O.V

When I woke up, the sun was slowly starting to rise as the sky was a light blue, like Niall's eyes. I looked at the time on my phone seeing it was 6:30 AM. I sighed rubbing my eyes feeling the burning sensation from all the crying, my head pounding. I fucked up so bad, I don't know why I did that.

I got off the couch, folding the small blanket that was on Niall's couch and placing the pillow on top of it. I went into the kitchen, grabbing a pen in paper. My hand writing was sloppy, but I didn't care.

'Niall,

It's Heather, obviously. I wanted to thank you for letting me stay here tonight, and I'm sorry, really sorry for being a bother in your life, and a large mistake. I didn't mean to hurt you, and I'm sorry again. I'm bringing one of your sweaters with me, it's cold. Sorry, ill bring it back.

-Heather xx'

I tossed the pen on the table and the paper, sighing. I grabbed the gray Ed Sheeran sweater, pulling it over my head. I grabbed my phone off the table and slipped it into the pocket of my jeans, opening the door and closing it quietly behind me. I brought the hood over my head as I wrapped my arms around myself, my teeth chattering from the cold weather.

I walked up Hanna and Tyler's porch stairs, opening the door quietly. It smelt of coffee and the house was trashed, very trashed. Broken vases, picture frames and the coffee table was missing a leg. I heard clattering in the kitchen making me jump. I walked in there quietly, seeing Hanna scrubbing the dishes as she sniffled.

"Hanna?" She jumped, dropping the dish in bubbly water, staring at me with her hand over her chest.

"Jesus, you scared me." She sighed, tucking a strand of her blonde hair back. Her eyes were swollen with make up smeared beneath her eyes, and a bruise on her cheek.

"Hanna, did he hit you?" I asked quietly stepped towards her, she looked down at the water not saying anything. "Hanna." I didn't want to be loud, sense Tyler was sleeping.

"It was an accident, he was just so angry." She whispered, I shook my head clenching my fist.

"No, that's no fucking accident. Where the fuck is he." I growled storming towards the stairs.

"Heather, no please!" She begged, I ran up the stairs, hearing Hanna's footsteps behind me. I stormed down the hallway, pushing the white door open where Tyler was sleeping.

"What the fuck is wrong with you!" I screamed, his eyes opening as he groaned.

"Heather?" He questioned, his eyes squinted.

"You're a monster." I threw my fist back punching him in the nose, my hand immediatly throbbing.

"Oh my god! Heather!" Hanna screamed, I was angry. How dare he hit a girl. Tyler sat up, blood dripping from his nose.

"You really know how to hit, do it again. I dare you." He growled, Hanna gripped my arm dragging me out of the room.

"Hanna, stop." I demanded, she looked at me with tears streaming down her face.

"I said no, and now he's going to hurt me." She cried, I pulled her by her shoulders and let her cry. I ran my hands up and down her back, her body shaking with every sob.

"I'm sorry Hanna, but that's wrong." I whispered in her ear, she nodded sniffling as she pulled away.

"Come on, I'll take you home." She cleared her throat before grabbing the keys as I grabbed my duffle bag, following her out the door. "What happened with you and Niall?" Was the first question she asked when I got in the car.