69.

Songs for chapter:

Hold onto the memories- Corey Tynan

I'll always remember you- Hannah Montana

Say goodbye- Chris Brown (For Harry)

-Heather's P.O.V

"Niall the dress is fine, I promise." I sighed through the phone while plugging in the curling iron, placing it on the dresser waiting for it warm up.

"Knowing you, you're stubbon and I liked the pink dress better. But no, you had to pick another dress and wouldn't let me see it." I could imagine him rolling his eyes, and it was true though. He picked out a long light pink dress that had long sleeves, it was ugly.

"Niall I'll see you later, I love you."

"I love you darling, bye." I hung up the phone going to my music app, playing the Artic Monkeys. I placed it on my IHome, grabbing my make up bag while I waited for the curling iron. I grabbed the bottle of mascara and some eyelienr deciding on what eye shadow color to wear. Sparkly brown, I think that would look good.

After two hours of doing my hair, it was four-thirty and I had thirty minutes to get ready. I had my hair in loose curls with half of my hair clipped back, my bangs brushed to the side. I had already applied my make up, so I just needed to get dressed. I grabbed the dress from the hanger, admiring it.

It was black with short sleeves ending a few inches above my knees, it was slightly tight but looked well. I grabbed the red heels tossing them on the bed so I could get changed. I struggled pulling it on but eventually got it on. I slipped on the heels stumbling slightly before going back to the dresser, putting on the necklace the Niall had gotten me and the promise ring.

"Sweetie, are you ready?" My mother knocked on the door, I grabbed my phone with my cap and gown before opening the door. "My goodness, you look beautiful." She whispered, I smiled thanking her before walking down the stairs where everyone stood, besides Luke who was on the couch in a pair of plaid boxers eating a bowl of cereal.

"I can't believe you're graduating." My father sighed. My parents had gotten me a piano for a birthday and graduation gift, and I was shocked. I've wanted one for a while, and I love it.

"Let's go guys, we don't want to be late!" Ami smiled as we walked out the door getting inside my mothers car. Before getting in, I zipped on my hideous red gown that was rather large on me and ended above my feet.

The school was packed, and I don't understand how I'll find Niall through this large crowd. We all stepped out of the car as Paul patted me on the back, congratulating me.

"Get together quick, I need to get a picture." I groaned in annoyance as my mother pulled out her camera, Paul and Ami wrapping their arms around me. And that's what we did for the first ten mintues, taking pictures and my mother gushing over how proud she was.

"Okay mom, I have to go. I'll see you later." I laughed lightly, she nodded as I walked away sighing in relief. I was going to call Niall but I realized that I didn't have my phone, which was probably a stupid idea.

"Heather!" I looked over in the directon of the shouts of my name, seeing Lola waving me to come over. I made my way towards them, seeing everyone besides Niall.

"Hey, where's Niall?" I questioned.

"Right here babe." I turned around seeing Niall's now blonde hair, in a quiff and he wore the gown. He smiled walking towards me wrapping his arm around my waist, "so can I see this dress?" I shook my head no.

"After the ceremony is over." He sighed loudly making sure I would hear him, earning a elbow in the side from me. Lola had seemed upset, and a little distant from Harry making him frown and confused.