46.

-Heather's P.O.V

"No driving, get lots of rest and when you're walking make sure to use your crutches." I nodded at the doctor, glancing down at my sock covered feet, holding onto the thin bed sheet. She let out a sigh, handing Niall the discharge papers, before he thanked her and she left.

"Ready baby?" I nodded, not being able to look at him. "Hey, what's wrong?" He spoke softly, bending down so our eyes locked together. I swallowed hard, clutching onto the sheet tighter.

"Nothing, just tired." I told him quietly, he nodded, smiling at me.

"Well you get to go home, so let's go." He helped me off the bed, handing me the ugly tan colored crutches. I hopped out of the room, following Niall down the hallway. It was snowing lightly outside, the ground covered in snow. "Come on, I don't want you falling." He grabbed my crutches in one hand, before I gripped his shoulder, lifting myself onto his back.

"Thank you Niall, for saving me. I mean, you went through a lot for me, thank you." I told him quietly as I played with my fingers, he buckled himself up before turning his body towards me, frowning.

"Saving you is my job, so is keeping you safe. Baby you don't have to thank me, but you're welcome. I wasn't going to let you suffer." He pushed a strand of my hair back, I nodded. But he doesn't understand why I told him.

And I felt like crying.

We pulled into the snow covered driveway of Niall's flat, shutting the car off. He got out before me, grabbing my bag and crutches from the back, before lifting me up on his back. I laughed as we walked up the porch stairs, pretending to make goat noises.

"You'd make a good goat," I told Niall, he looked back at me, shaking his head while unlocking the door. When he placed me on the floor in the living room, his body tensed. "Niall, what's wrong?" I questioned, but that's when I heard it.

"You didn't tell me she'd be here." I turned around slowly, seeing the face I nearly wanted to kill. Olivia. I started breathing heavy, before I could launch at her, Niall held my sore arms.

"Heather, no." He whispered, I turned around, laughing at him.

"Did you invite this bitch into your fucking house?" I raised my voice, that wasn't very loud. He sighed, keeping his hands on my arms. "Did you?"

"Let me explain." He spoke calmy, I shook my head shrugging his arms off of me. I looked at him.

"How the hell could you do this to me? She helped kidnap me, god damnit Niall you're so fucking stupid!" I screamed, his eyes a darker shade of blue.

"I'm stupid? I'm fucking stupid?" He raised his voice, stepping closer towards me.

"Yeah, really fucking stupid. Did you think I wouldn't find out about the video? Or the fucking dare." I snarled, my voice cracking his face dropped, his Adams apple bobbing as he swallowed. "You lied, you fucking bastard. So where do you work?" I questioned, my arms crossed. "Between Macy's fucking legs?" I shook my head, wiping away the fallen tears. "Fuck you asshole." With that, I gave Olivia a harsh glare before limping towards Niall's bedroom, slamming the door shut. I grabbed my second duffle bag from the closet, hearing the door shut.

"Can I explain something, please?" He whispered, I scoffed grabbing my clothes from the closet.

"Sure, fucking explain." He sighed heavily, sitting on the bed.

"If I didn't they would of hurt you, I had to sleep with her." I cut him off.

"You didn't have to Niall, you could of came to me and talked about it. You could of told me, but instead you wanted to fuck her." I shook my head in disgust, "that doesn't explain the dare."