13.

-Heather's P.O.V

I woke up, panting with my body covered in sweat. Was that a dream? I grabbed my phone off of the nightstand, going through my messages. None, there were none from Max. I sighed, jumping slightly as my phone buzzed in my hands.

'From: Tyler

Sorry about the incident this morning, maybe we can get together some time and talk more.

-Tyler.'

I didn't bother texting back since it was 11:30 at night, which didn't seem to late. So our conversation was real, but why did that dream seem so real? I groaned, falling back onto my pillow, goose bumps covered my body with the thought of Clayton coming back. Clayton was my ex boyfriend, I guess you could say.

We dated for 10 months, until he started becoming abusive. It got worse every night, and I ended up moving to London from California. It's been a while, so I'm sure he has moved on and won't come back. When I closed my eyes, I heard something get thrown at my balcony door.

I pushed the blanket off of me, peeking through the curtain not believing my eyes. Niall was standing in front of my house, throwing pebbles at my window. I unlocked the door before opening it, feeling a cold breeze hit me.

"Niall, what are you doing?" I harshly whispered, a large smile was plastered onto his face as he dropped the pebbles.

"Come down here, dress warm!" He shouted, I mentally cursed at him for being obnoxiously loud. I closed the doors, smiling to myself.

I grabbed the pair of yoga pants that laid on my floor, before pulling Niall's jumper over my head. I slipped on my bunny slippers, quietly opening the door so I wouldn't wake my mom.

I unlocked the back door, seeing Niall smiling at me like a fool. I closed the door behind me, hearing it click shut. I crossed my arms across my chest, walking towards Niall.

"Hey," I whispered. He sighed quietly, brushing my hair back.

"I'm sorry, I feel like I haven't been even trying for this whole chance thing. I wanted to come see you." He whispered, I bit my lip from smiling. He actually cares, and I don't think I could be more happier.

"Come on," I started walking towards the backyard, feeling his fingers lace with mine. I opened the back gate with Niall following behind me.

"Where are we going?" He whispered, I pointed to the hammack hearing him chuckle quietly. I got on it first, Niall getting on after me. Niall immediatly wrapped his arms around me, pulling me into his side as my cheek rested on his chest. The truth is, I brought him back here so I could get answers.

"You can ask." He spoke, I looked up at him placing my chin on his chest as he stared down at me, running his fingers through my hair.

"What happened with you and Max?" I asked quietly, placing my hand on his stomach. I could feel his body tense at the question, but answered it anyways.

"We used to be good friends, like brothers. He's only two years older than me, incase you were wondering. Until a new girl came to our school. Her name was Olivia, Olivia Gold. The one you get compared to." He whispered, moving around slightly causing the hammock to rock.

"They ended up dating, and being the guy I was. I got jealous. I broke them up, and I ended up dating her. Max got mad, and just beat the shit out of me. So Olivia and I eventually broke up, and Max has hated me since then." By the tone of his voice, I could tell something was not right. He was lying, or forgot to add something.

"Can you tell me about Olivia?" I asked quietly, when I said her name he stopped playing with my hair. He sighed loudly, removing his arms from me, running his fingers through his hair. And here it comes..

"Look Heather, I just. I'm not ready to talk about that." I moved away from him, feeling disappointed.

"You're not ready to talk about anything with me, and it's so damn annoying. All I know is that you and Max fought over a girl, wow I know so much about you. It's sad because Tyler came to my house today and we talked. He told me that Max wanted revenge on you, over a special girl who looked like me. Why?" I whispered, tears threatning to spill.

"I don't know Heather, I really don't. And why the hell would you let him in your house?" I scoffed, getting off of the hammock. I could hear him mumble curse words, when I tripped over something. I landed on my stomach letting out a groan.

"Heather, are you okay?" I heard Niall ask, I looked up at him seeing humar in his eyes. He found this funny.

"Seriously Niall? How is this funny?" He let out a small laugh as I pushed myself off the ground.

"Come on, stop being so grumpy." He sighed for the hundredth time tonight, as he pulled me into his chest. These are the moments that I adored with Niall. We haven't known each other long, but I already feel comfortable with him. He rubbed his hands up and down my back, as I inhaled his scent.

"I'm sorry for being grumpy." I gave him a grumpy look, as he shook his head chuckling softly at me.

"You're forgiven." I smiled as his rough, but gently hands were placed on my cheeks, placing a soft kiss onto my lips. A strange feeling was felt throughout my body, as sparks were shot up my arm.

I think, I think I was in love with Niall Horan.

**

Okay, so this chapter was crappy and short. Sorrrry, I've got writers block. :(

Comment and vote on what you thinkkk!

Thanks! xx