16.

-Heather's P.O.V

"Oh, you must be the famous Heather. I've heard so much about you, I'm Clayton."

He spoke, anger laced in his voice as he noticed Niall and I's closeness with each other. I stuck my hand out sarcastically, giving him a fake smile.

"Oh funny, I have never heard of you." He shook my hand, squeezing it harder than needed, nobody seemed to notice besides Lola who was shooting daggers at him. I ripped my hand from his grip, facing forward as I leaned into Niall's side. I wanted to get Clayton jealous. I wanted him to know that I had found someone better.

"So who plans on getting drunk tonight?" Clayton shouted from the back, everyone errupted in cheers besides me. Such a loner.

"Aw, come on Heather. It'll be fun." I turned around seeing a smirk on his face, I shook my head.

"Gotta take care of this big baby." I patted Niall's leg, seeing Clayton's jaw clench. I looked at Niall who was raising an eyebrow at me. How does he not know that Clayton is a creepy stalker and is clearly obsessed with me?

After a good ten mintue drive, we pulled up to decent sized house that was a light brown, it was nice looking. Harry shut the car off, before Niall got out of the car helping me down. I laced our fingers together, he looked down at me smiling. I looked back at Clayton who was staring at me cleary pissed, I sent him a quick wink before walking towards the front door with Niall.

"Aye mates, come on in!" A tall man with bright blonde hair, extremely buff with tattoo's scatterd up and down his arm. He stepped to the side opening the door wider, letting us step inside.

"Who are these lovely ladies?" He closed the door once everyone was inside, smirking at Lola and I.

"This is Heather, and that's Lola." He nodded, giving us both a firm handshake.

"Nice to meet you ladies, I'm Kevin." I gave him a small wave as Lola said hello, "Everyones out on the back deck, go on out all the drinks are out there." Niall nodded, leading me throughout the house into the backyard. I could hear laughter of the drunk men, Niall giving my hand a little squeeze.

"Horan, Styles, Tomlinson, Malik, Payne some strange man I don't know and two hot lovely ladies!" A man shouted, making me cringe at the drunken state he was in.

"Hey Ryan, this is Heather and that's Lola. That's Clayton." I gave him a small smile as his blood shot eyes roamed my body, making me shift uncomfortably. Clayton gave him the bro shake as he glanced in my direction, ew.

"Take a seat, we've only got a few chairs. One of you ladies are welcome to sit on my lap." Ryan winked, I shook my head immediately as we all took our seats. Lola was placed on Liam's lap, and I stood there awkwardly. Niall gripped my hips, pulling me down onto his lap. I could see Clayton on the corner of my eye sending daggers at us.

"Here, fresh out of the cooler." Kevin handed beers to everybody, as they all mumbled thank you's. Niall gripped the glass bottle in his hand taking a rather large gulp, before resting the bottle onto my bare thigh.

"Here ya go." Kevin had a beer in his hand, offering it to me.

"No thank you." I kindly declined, when Clayton spoke.

"Oh come on, one beer won't kill ya." He smirked, oh I wish I could smack it off his face. I sighed, grabbing the beer.

"You don't have too." Niall whispered in my ear, I shook my head smiling softly at him before I opened the bottle. I took a deep breath before bringing my lips towards the bottle, aware of all eyes on me. I scrunched up my face as the cold substance slid down my throat. God this is awful.

"Woo! She had her first alcoholic drink!" Everyone started laughing, I looked towards Lola who was video taping it.

"Why are you video taping?" I question, playing with the beer cap.

"Well, I had to video tape my best friend having her first alcoholic drink, can't miss out on that!" I sent her a playful glare, causing her blow a kiss at me. I shook my head, laughing slightly.

"That's your first drink you've had?" I looked at Niall, who had a look of amusment in his eyes.

"Yup, now you know something new about me." He chuckled softly, placing a kiss onto my cheek causing me to blush. He wrapped his arms tighter around my stomach, I let out a small whimper when his hands made contact with the bruise.

"Heather, you look extremely familiar." Kevin spoke, squinting his eyes at me slightly. I felt Niall's body tense behind me, everyone suddenly became silent.

"Yeah, I could say the same thing." Clayton spoke up, smirking at me with his arms crossed.

"What was her name, uh Olivia?" He mumbled, I sighed deeply. Niall squeezed my hips lightly, silently apologizing to me. I would like to know who the hell Oliva was. I felt Niall's body tense when my phone buzzed in my back pocket, I reached into my pocket when my hand accidently brushed against his member. I mumbled a quiet apology, seeing I had a message from Tyler.

'From: Tyler

Meet my in the front of the house, I need to talk to you.'

I slid my phone into the back of my pocket, standing up placing my full beer on the table.

"Where you going?" Niall asked, I pointed inside the house.

"Just have to make a quick phone call," I lied. He nodded, I turned around stepping inside the house making my way through the living towards the front door. I stepped outside, closing the door behind me looking back and forth when I noticed Tyler leaning against the basketball hoop.

"Hey, what's up?" I spoke quietly, not wanting anybody to hear.

"We've got a serious problem." I nodded my head slowly, crossing my arms over my chest.

"Clayton is working with Max, he's trying to become buddy buddy with Niall so he can get to you." My mind suddenly went blank, I should of known.

"Shoot, what do we do?" I asked, feeling my anxiety kick in as I ran my fingers through my hair.

"I don't know, but I'm wiling to help you guys." I smiled at him softly, he's not so creepy as I thought he was.

"Look, Heather that's not all." He trailed off, I looked up at him with my eyebrows furrowed.

"What do you mean?" I asked, laughing nervously. He let out a deep breath, before speaking.

"Max wants to make you his slave, and Clayton wants to kill you."

--

Okay, so I don't know the next time I will be updating. I'm getting my computer taken away :( And I don't like typing on my phone.

I hope it won't be too long.

Comment and Vote!

Thanks! xx