89.

-Heather's P.O.V

Disappointed would be an understatement. I don't know how to feel, I am not happy, I'm furious and I just want to hit her over and over until she knocks some sense into her thick skull. I stared at her in disbelief, her lip quivering as if she were going to break down.

"Please Heather, just let me explain." She begged, I shook my head stumbling backwards, my breath caught in my throat.

"No, I don't wanna hear it, it's too late for that. I am so, so disgusted right now." I snarled at her, a sob coming from her mouth.

"Don't hurt him Heath, please don't, he doesn't deserve it." My eyes were wide as I laughed bitterly, doesn't deserve it? I shook my head, my hand twitching.

"No, he does deserve it. That man made me half blind Elizabeth! I cannot see right anymore, all because of that filthy scum bag." I snarled, her eyes turning a dark shade of brown, "he killed you, and you let him."

"Because I deserved it, he wanted to be happy!" She cried out, I shook my head. How could she say this?

"You let him kill you? Just like that? You knew that mom would be heart broken, and so would I. Luke, my god he was so lost Liz, you don't get it. He felt so close with you, then you just go." I choked, swallowing the lump in my throat.

"I'm sorry," she whispered, stepping closer to me. I did the unexpected. I hit her, hard. My hand felt as if a thousand nails were stabbing into my flesh, my breathing heavy and loud. She looked back at me, her brown hair framing her face, a small cut on her right cheek.

"Don't come back, I don't wanna see you again. Stay out of my mind, don't try coming back because I will kill you again if I have to." I whispered, my concious telling me that this was a bad idea, but I didn't care. I didn't want her in my life, I didn't want to see her.

"Tell me then, how are you going to get the answers you need?" She raised her voice, I reached into my pocket grabbing my keys, shrugging as I started walking towards my car.

"I'll do it on my own." I told her opening the car door, I looked at her once more. "Goodbye Elizabeth." With that, I got into the car, no longer seeing her figure in the field. I screamed and pounded my head onto the steering wheel several times, hoping to forget all of this and wish my life was a nightmare.

My life is turning for the worse, and I don't know what to do.

My life is in danger, along with my family.

I'm seeing my dead sister, my mind is obviously fucking with me.

My head was starting to pound as I felt a migraine start to form, my head leaning back in the seat as I let out a shaky breath. I put the keys in the ignition, the sound of Perrie's voice filling the car when I pulled out of the parking lot. Tears kept falling from my eye as I drove down the road, my vision becoming blurry. I wiped my eye quickly, blinking several times so I could see clearer.

After a long drive, I arrived at the beach house with the radio still blaring, a yawn escaping from my mouth. I shut off the car grabbing my phone and keys, getting out and slamming the door shut behind me. I opened the front door, Harry, Louis and Liam at the table.

"Morning Heather." Liam smiled, I tossed the keys onto the table.

"Morning." I breathed out, sitting down in the chair.

"I thought you weren't able to drive, missy?" Louis sassed, I squinted my eye at him.

"Don't tell Niall or I will shave your hair off." Harry let out a bark of laughter along with Liam as Louis looked like he had just seen a ghost, I smirked at him before getting off the chair and making my way up the stairs towards our bedroom. Niall was rolling around the bed, groaning. I tip toed towards the bed, leaping onto his back as he groaned.