81.

-Heather's P.O.V

I pushed the front door open, seeing an anxious Luke sitting at the table wearing a black tux, my eyes widened in shock.

"Woah, what happened to you?" He glared at me, making me laugh.

"Going on a date with someone, I'll be back later." He pecked me on the cheek before saying goodbye to Niall, shutting the door behind him. I turned around facing Niall who was staring at me, his hands shoved into the pocket of his jeans.

"Well, we should get to bed." He rubbed the back of his neck, almost as if he felt uncomfortable with me.

"I think I might stay up for a while." I told him while slipping off my shoes, keeping my purse clung to my side.

"I'll stay up with you." I shook my head grabbing a passed out Maddie off the couch before going up the stairs.

"Alone, I want to be alone." I told him quietly before entering Maddie's room, placing her in the bed and covering up, making her stir slightly before she clutched the teddy bear against her chest.

"Seriously? I can't spend time with my girlfriend?" By the tone of his voice I knew he was getting angry, I stepped inside my bedroom, aware of Niall right behind me.

"I'm sorry that I just want to be alone, you wanna spend time with me? Then stop spending all of our time together fighting with me over stupid shit like this, it's getting old Niall." I snapped grabbing a pair of yoga pants and the large Nike sweater that I had borrowed from Niall. I ignored his stare as I changed into my clothes, throwing my hair into a pony tail.

"I'll be down stairs, you can do whatever you want in here. The doors unlocked incase you wanna leave, just lock it behind you." With that I grabbed my purse once more.

"Babe," he sighed. I shut the door jogging down the stairs, not hearing his footsteps behind me. I grabbed a bag of chips and a can of cheap beer that I had boughten from the store, going down into the basement. My parents had turned the basement into my little, hang out or private room. There was a large piano with a small TV on the table, a large pink circular couch in the corner of the room.

I plopped down onto the soft couch, grabbing the thick file full of paper, cracking the beer can open and opening the bag of chips. I suddenly felt bad for the way I acted towards Niall making me frown. He's been nothing but sweet and caring for me, and here I am bitching at him for trying to protect me.

What a great girlfriend.

I shook my head before doing more research on Collin.

-Niall's P.O.V

I looked over seeing 1:30 written in bold green letters, I sighed pushing the heavy blanket off me before pulling on a pair of joggers. I walked down the stairs looking for Heather, since she hasn't came up stairs yet and I was a bit worried. I locked the door quickly, walking into the kitchen.

"Heather?" I called, not hearing a response. I could feel my heart beat racing with the thought of someone breaking into her house, goose bumps covering my body. I looked at the closed door down the hall, making my way towards it. I put my ear against the door, hearing soft music.

I twisted the door handle quietly, making sure that I wouldn't make any noise. I didn't bother closing it behind me because I was 99.9% percent sure that Heather was down here. Once I made my way down the end of the stairs, I looked over seeing her body sprawled across the couch, her hair sprawled out next to her and snores falling from her lips.

I let out a sigh of relief glad that I found her asleep on the couch and not kidnapped. I walked towards her quietly, making sure to not step on the bag of chips or the empty beer can. I grabbed her phone pausing the music, putting it onto the small table.